Chapter Twelve

Author's Note: 29/06/14 - 30/06/14
Please read The Glitch [BEN Drowned x Reader] if you want to. I just wanna know if it's alright.
~~~~~~~~~

I got out baking ingredients and bowls, measuring cups, ect. "Wanna make red velvet cupcakes?" I asked. "Or maybe a cake?"
"I'll decorate the cake," Natsu replied.
I nodded while walking to the bookshelf. I stood on my tippy-toes and reached up to grab the baking book. I failed and pouted. "Need help?" Natsu asked from behind me.
"Yes peas."
He chuckled and got the book. Then he handed it to me. "Thanks," I said, smiling at him. He nodded.

I walked over to the ingredients and turned to the red velvet cake page. I started measuring, pouring and mixing. Then I needed some flour. I sighed and walked over to the large unopened flour bag. I tried to lift it up but I failed and it fell on top of me. I made an 'oof' sound once it fell onto my body. Natsu rushed over to me and lifted the bag off me. I started coughing. "Thanks, Natsu."
"You're welco-"
He never finished his sentence because the flour bag tipped over and flour fell onto him. I cracked up laughing. Natsu threw flour at me at I had to cough it out of my mouth. "Oops. Sorry, (Y/N). My hand slipped," Natsu grinned at me.
I smirked evilly. I grabbed a hand-full of flour and threw it at his face. I repeated the same words he said. "Oops. Sorry, Natsu. My hand slipped."
Then the Flour War began.

-Time skip to 30 minutes later. (So it would be like 3:20/30 or something. I'm not very good at choosing times XD) -

As I was sitting on the kitchen floor, throwing flour at Natsu, I heard the door open and close. My head turned towards the door. Lucy and Loke were standing there staring wide-eyed. "Errm...hey Lu-chan and Lo-ku-" I gasped as Natsu put flour down the back of my shirt. "Natsu!" I shrieked. He just chuckled and stepped away from me. I glared at him. He gulped and ran to the bathroom. I turned back to face Lucy and nervously laughed. "Errm...I can explain..."
Lucy sighed and rubbed her temple. Then I started explaining. Halfway through my explanation, Caroline woke up and started giggling at me.

-Timeskip to when you finish explaining-

"Just...Just clean this up," Lucy sighed then walked away with Loke to the lounge
"D-Do you ne-need any help?" Caroline asked.
"No it's alright. You can just hang out with Lucy and Loke or something."
"Ok-kay. If you're s-sure," she replied nodding.

I sighed and got a damp cloth. I got on my knees and started wiping. I glanced up to look at the hallway. Natsu still wasn't out of the bathroom. "Stupid Natsu, never taking stuff seriously unless someone's injured or kidnapped or something," I mumbled under my breath. A few minutes later, I finished. I huffed and looked at the clock. 4pm. I decided to get cleaned up. I grabbed black shorts, a white tank top and undergarments.

I knocked on the door. No reply. I twisted the door knob and opened the door. Natsu wasn't in there. "If you're looking for Natsu, he left while you were cleaning," Lucy said from behind me. I sighed and nodded. "And Loke's gone as well."
"I'm... just gonna take a bath alright? Take care of Caroline," I said, trying to hide my sadness.
"Okay," Lucy said.
I started walking into the bathroom, but Lucy grabbed my arm. "Hey, are you okay?"
I put on a fake smile. "Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?"
"Because he left without saying anything or even bothering to help you."
I shook my head. "Nope. Why would I care? Plus I already told you, I'm fine."
Lucy let go of my arm. "If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here."
I faked a smile again. "Thanks, Lu-chan."
She nodded and walked over to Caroline. I sighed and walked into the bathroom.