15

Calum

"Who's driving tonight?" I asked, Ash raising his eyebrows. Luke had gotten caught up in a quick meeting, therefore we'd picked Saffron up anyway.

So, we walked towards the car, which was inconveniently parked as far away as possible.

"Doesn't really matter, neither of us are drinking,"

"What?"

"Cal, not right now, I'm not taking risks with you,"

"Fine,"

"Have you ever drank alcohol?" I asked Saffron.

"Errr... no,"

"So yes,"

"How fucked is your liver gonna be?" Ashton teased, poking her tummy, before tickling her instead; she squealed and laughing, trying to push him off, before sneakily engulfing him into a hug which he had to return.

"I'm not as bad as most people,"

"You still shouldn't have anything,"

"So you're telling me you guys never drank?"

"Not when Liz, Luke's mum, was around,"

"What about when Liz wasn't around, hm?"

I rolled my eyes and unlocked the car, all of us climbing in. Once we were moving, I looked back at her in the mirror and sighed.

"Have you ever smoked?"

"One time, like, two years ago. It was bad,"

"Well I hope you never do it again," I mumbled, "It's a hard cycle to break,"

Ash squeezed my hand and gave me a small smile, then turned the radio on.

"I never told mum I did any of it,"

"Well, if you ever do anything, we'd rather you tell us,"

"It's only cos we went to parties, I doubt I'll have that problem here,"

"You never know,"

Ash parked beside Luke's house and stopped the car. We got out and knocked on the door, smiling when Alec opened it and jumped up and down; I picked him up and we went inside, Saffron awkwardly hanging around beside me.

"Uncle Calum, we're getting pizza,"

"I know! What are you gonna get?"

"Cheese,"

"Scrumptious," I said, making him giggle, "You remember Saffron, don't you?"

"Yes! I have been waiting to show her my bedroom,"

"Ohhh, go on then, what pizza would you like, Saffron?"

"Pepperoni, please,"

"I'll make sure we order one,"

As they both went upstairs, Ash and I headed into the living room where everyone sat. I took a seat beside Sierra and she rested her head on my shoulder, sighing.

"How have you been?"

"Okay,"

"That's it?" she said, pouting, "Usually there's more,"

"Well I can't say I feel amazing, but I feel better than I did a week ago,"

"Good. I feel like that too... I think Luke is really looking forward to seeing Saffron again tomorrow because talking about it has really helped. He's not been the same, he's snapped at Alec a few times. He seems so off with us both, unlike the front he's putting up for you guys,"