FOUR

A/N: Sorry. Had to put the chapter title in all caps. Directioners know why :) okay, you may read now!
------------------------------------------------------
•Niall•

"The tour starts in just 4 short weeks and I want to do something with her before then. Not seeing her for 9 months may just kill me." I say, talking to the others, pouring myself a drink.

"Why don't you take her on one of your famous road trips? Fly her out to Ireland, and be with her for a week." Liam suggests.

I take it into consideration but I don't know if I can take that much time off from rehearsal.

"A week? Are you sure that's okay? It's not too long?" I ask.

"Come on Nialler. We've been rehearsing for months. You've got it down pat. A week won't hurt. You deserve this little holiday." Louis adds and I nod.

I leave the room, calling Paul and telling him about the spontaneous trip. As soon as I hang up, I click on Lauren's name and send her a quick text.

Hey princess:) I'm on my way over. Get ready and have a suitcase packed, we're going on a trip!

I put my phone back into my pocket and get into the back of the black SUV Paul had parked in front of the house. We're soon pulling into Lauren's driveway. As soon as we're parked, I get out and jog up the stairs, knocking on the door. The door is opened and my eyes meet Lauren's.

"Ready?" I ask, taking her suitcase. She nods, following me out to the car.

"So where are we going?" She asks me as we buckle up and start driving.

"Well first we're going to the airport, and flying out to Ireland. Once we get there we're going to my flat and resting since it'll be late, then we're going on a road trip. We'll be back in a week. I wanted to see you and spend some time with you before I left for nine months on a world wide tour." I tell her, glancing over at her. She nods, looking out the window.

We soon reach the airport and go through security reaching the jet. We walk in and I put our carry on in the compartments above us. We sit down and buckle ourselves in.

"You're amazing you know that?" she tells me with a smile, I look over to see she's looking at me.

"What makes you say that?" I ask her, a smile creeping onto my face.

"Because of all of this. You're taking time out of your job only to take a small worthless road trip with me." she answers.

"Okay first of all, it's not worthless. I'm taking this trip with the one girl I care most about to show her how much I care about her." I tell her.

"Like I said, you're amazing." she says smiling. She leans into me and I wrap my arms around her. Once we hit the right attitude, I unbuckle us and move to the couch on the other side of the jet. I sit down and lay Lauren down, having her head in my lap. I rest my head on my hand, proping my elbow on the edge of the couch, using my other hand to run my fingers gently through her hair.

*The Next Morning*

•Lauren•

I wake up to the sun beaming in through the windows and the aroma of bacon in the air. I slowly sit up and look around me, not realizing where I am. I get up and walk downstairs, slowly looking around until I see Niall in the kitchen standing in front of the stove.

"Good morning." I say with a yawn escaping my lips.

"Good morning, Princess. How'd you sleep?" He asked me, glancing back at me.

"Really good actually. When did we land?" I ask, looking at the clock and seeing it's only 10 AM.

"Late last night. You slept the entire plane right, only waking up to walk to the car and then to get ready for bed." he tells me.

"Must be jetlag. I'm still a bit tired." I say as I set the table, seeing he's almost finished cooking.

After breakfast we clean up, and make sure everything is packed for the trip. We gather our bags and walk out to the car, filling the trunk and back seat with our bags. We get in, buckle and set off.

"Are we going anywhere specifically?" I ask, slightly turning up the radio.

"Nah, I know this back road like the back of my hand. There's so many things to do in a week on this one little road." he answers and I nod, turning up the radio more. We both recognize the song and immediately start singing to the top of our lungs.

The first day passes so quickly. Driving and singing were the only activities that took place. The sun sets and being in the middle of nowhere, Niall pulls over onto the side of the road. He gets out and flips down the two back seats, making more space. He moves our bags out of the way, and lays down blankets and pillows to make a bed.

"You don't mind sleeping back here with me tonight, do you?" he asks me.

"Of course not." I say, making my way to the back.

We get under the blanket and I cuddle close to him. I look into his eyes and can't help but stare. The moon shines brightly into the car window making his eyes sparkle. I slightly smile and and caress his cheek in my hand. He slowly leans in and our lips meet. My lips move in sync with his like they've done it a thousand times. We both make our way to our knees, my hands pulling at the collar of his shirt.

His shirt is pulled off, my hands immediately explore his chest and abs. His tongue licks my bottom lip begging for entrance. I allow it. Our lips part briefly as he pulls my shirt off. My fingers work at his belt buckle and the button of his jeans. After feeling like failing, I get them undone and from the work of both of us, I pull his pants off, boxers coming with them. I don't look down but feel him against me. As weird as it is, I ignore it.

With one swift move, my shorts and underwear are off. His experienced fingers unclasp my bra with one move and he gently pushes me down, hovering over me. His lips leave mine and move to my neck. Hitting my sweet spot I never knew I had.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I know it's your first time. I don't want to pressure you." He whispers in my ear.

"It's okay Niall. I'm ready." I answer.