Seventeen

•Lauren•

"Let's go somewhere." Niall says out of the blue.

"Oh yeah? Where?" I ask, focused on the screen of my laptop.

"Well, we're in California. We can drive into Hollywood and walk around. If we leave now well have time to make it back in time for the show tonight." he tells me.

"I guess it would be good for us to get out of the hotel for a bit. Let me go get ready, okay?" I ask and he nods.

I give him a quick kiss before slowly getting up and walking into the bathroom. I take a quick shower and dry off once I get out. I get dressed in a pink and gray striped materity tank with a gray maxi skirt. I blow dry and curl my hair, putting on my regular make up. I walk out and and slip on sandals.

"Gorgeous as ever." Niall says walking over to me.

"You tell me that everyday." I giggle.

"That's my job isn't it? You're so beautiful. And watching our child grow inside of you more and more each day makes it so much better." he tells me barley audible.

"Stop it before you make me cry." I smile, standing on my tip toes to kiss him.

"Let's go." he smiles as he takes my hand and leads me out of the hotel.

We get into the black SUV and drive a couple hours into downtown Hollywood. Once we arrive we step out of the car and walk down the side walk. I'm amazed as I take in my surroundings.

"Okay, I don't know what that is but it smells amazing!" I claim as the smell of a near by restaurant takes over my senses.

"Its the most famous restaurant in Hollywood. Pretty good if I do say so myself. Come on, I could use a bite to eat." Niall tells me as he leads me into the restaurant.

The lady in a uniform guides us to the back and sits us in a booth in the back of a restaurant by a window. The waitress comes by and takes our orders. I instantly look out the window feeling as if someone was watching me but shake it off, knowing it couldn't be anyone but a fan.

"Glad to be back in America?" Niall asks me. I nod.

"This whole tour has been amazing but this is my home country. In a matter of a month I'll be back home visiting friends and family. I honestly can't wait." I tell him, sipping my drink.

"I understand. That's how I feel whenever we're in Ireland." he answers.

Our food soon arrives and I don't hesitant to start eating. This food is literally the best I've had in a long time. Since I've started craving foods anyway. Niall and I stay in the restaurant for another hour before heading back out. We walk around the streets of Hollywood until Niall gets a phone call.

"Already?..  The show doesn't start for another 7 hours...  Okay, I'll be there around two... Bye" is all I heard from the conversation.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Harry. He said that we need to get back and to the stadium. Early rehearsal." he said putting his phone back into his pocket and walking to the parked SUV.

We get inside the SUV and drive back to San Diego. Once we get there we get out and walk inside the stadium they'll be performing at. The other four boys are already on the stage going over songs and stunts. Niall climbs onto the stage and grabs his mic. I take a seat on one of the front section seats.

"Nialler! Finally made it!" Louis says hitting him lightly with the microphone.

"We were in Hollywood. It's a bit away so that's why it took us a while. Why are we here so early?" he asks.