Nineteen

•Lauren•

*Two Weeks Later*

"Are you ready to go to the hospital today? See our baby girl for the first time?" Niall asks me, whispering in my ear as his arms are wrapped around me from behind.

"Yeah, I think it's time to see her. Just let me get ready okay?" I ask and he nods.

"Absolutely princess." he kisses my cheek and releases his arms from around me.

I get up slowly and walk into the bathroom, taking a quick shower. Once I get out, I dry myself off and change into shorts with one of Niall's shirts. I throw my hair up into a messy bun and put on light make up before walking out.

"Gorgeous." Niall tells me as he presses his lips to mine.

"Are you ever going to tired of calling me that everyday?" I ask with a smile.

"Course not" he says with a smile.

He takes my hand and leads me out of the very fancy and expensive hotel were staying at near the hospital. We get into the black SUV that's waiting for us outside the entrance. We get inside and go to the hospital. Once we arrive, we walk inside and check in at the front desk. From there the receptionist tells us where to go. We get to the elevator and go up to the floor the icu and nicu is on. We get to the room our daughter is in and slowly walk in once we get the scrubs on we need to before entering.

"She's so tiny." I whisper as we make it to her. I put my hand through the small hole and put my finger against her palm, feeling she's trying to grasp making me smile instantly.

"You know she looks a lot like you" Niall says almost a whisper.

"I want her to have you're talent. I want her to set big goals for herself like you did." I mention to Niall.

"Whatever dream she wants. Whether it's winning The X Factor or becoming a nurse. We'll support her." he says and I nod.

"She weighed only a little over a pound when she was born." the doctor tells us as she walks into the room.

"Is she improving?" I ask, my voice shakey.

"Absolutely. She's doing a lot better than most babies born at this term do. She's eating like she's suppose to, her body is functioning correctly and everything has formed normally. She still can't cry yet but she's getting there." the doctor assures us.

The doctor checks everything she needs to on our daughter and shortly leaves after. I lean into Niall and feel his arms wrap around me, his lips kissing me on the top of my head.

"I hate that she has to spend her first couple of months in here." I say, a tear falling from my eye.

"I know sweet girl. But she's alive and breathing. Improving each and every day. That's all that matters." Niall whispers into my ear.

We stay with our daughter for a little while longer before leaving and checking out of the hospital. We walk out and towards the SUV.

"LAUREN" I hear from a distance. I stop and look to see Kat running my way.

"Oh my gosh what are you doing here?!" I ask as we collide in a hug.

"You know I was already in Pittsburgh for the concert and then it didn't happen but the boys stayed here anyways so I stayed with Liam and I've been with him since. I know it was like a week or so ago. But I was about to go home until I heard what happened. I wasn't leaving until I saw you and knew you were okay." Kat tells me.

"Thanks. Yeah I'm fine. I was trapped in a room with barley any food for a month. But it's all okay now." I answer.

"I'm definitely so happy you found Niall. How's the baby?" She asks me.

"She was really malnourished because I didn't eat for a month. But she's improving so much. I'll be sure to let you know when you can come see her." I tell her and she nods.

Kat and I hug one last time before she leaves with Liam. Niall and I ride back to our hotel and order room service while we pick a movie on Netflix. Once room service arrives, we get comfy in bed and start eating while the movie plays. Once we finish, I set our plates on the coffee table for the lady to get later. Niall and I cuddle in bed as the movie keeps playing.

"So I was thinking." Niall starts.

"Mhm?" I hum.

"Why don't we get a house together in Ireland?"

-------------------------------------------------
AN: I put myself in the story again OOPS #sorrynotsorry

There's only gonna be one chapter left, I'll try to make it long but I make no promises bc I suck.

Oh and if One Direction had to cancel the Pittsburgh concert for some reason I would legit cry bc it's on my birthday and I'm close.

But anyways. I love you guys xx