Eleven

•Niall•

"Can I announce our news?" I ask as Lauren and I are laying on the couch in the tour bus.

"I'm only a month along. Something could still happen. The doctor said to wait until our next appointment before telling a bunch of people. And posting it on Twitter is a bunch of people." She tells me with a laugh, I sigh and nod.

"I'll be right back. I have to talk to the guys about something we're doing for the show." I say, she nods and I get up.

I walk into the stadium we're playing our first show at. I walk inside to the field and look around. This feeling of playing stadium shows will never leave me.

"Hey mate" my thought get interrupted as the others walk in from backstage. Louis sits in one of the front row chairs, Harry and Zayn sit on the edge of the stage while Liam and I sit on the railing that separates the stage from the fans.

"Are you gonna do it?" Louis asks. I shrug.

"I don't know. I mean, I want to. I know exactly how I'm going to do it. What if she declines?" I ask, picking at my fingernails.

"Why would she? She loves you so much, and she's having your baby." Louis says, I roll my eyes.

"That's true but it's not the important part. Niall, that girl loves you. She went on a week long road trip with you. She gave herself to you and you stayed together. She got pregnant, you didn't go anywhere. The only reason she would decline this is because she's not ready." Harry advices.

"You're right. I have to do it. Thanks guys." I smile before leaving and walking back onto the bus.

"Hey angel" I say, wrapping my arms around Lauren's waist from behind and kissing her cheek.

"I can't wait until we can feel it move." I whisper into her ear as my fingers fan over her belly.

"Niether can I." She smiles and turns around to face me.

I look into her eyes, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. I put my hands on either side of her face and gently stroke my thumbs against her cheeks. I step a step closer before leaning down and pressing my lips against hers.

"GUUUUYS!! We kind of have a show to do. You will have plenty of time to do that afterwards." Harry winks before leaving.

"Show time." I smile before taking her hand and walking off the bus.

"Are you nervous?" She asks me.

"I am. But not about the show." I say walking into the stadium.

I walk into our dressing room and quickly get ready, Lou fixing my hair. I slide on my leather jacket and put a black velvet box into an inside pocket. I take a deep breath and walk out.

"Looking good. As always of course." Lauren giggles, making me chuckle. She stands on her tip toes and kisses me. "For good luck." she smiles.

"Thank you. It's much needed." I say smiling before bending down and planting a kiss on her belly. "Couldn't go out there without giving both of my loves a kiss." I smile before hugging her and walking to the rest of the boys grabbing my microphone on the way over. We're lifted onto the stage once the intro music stops and the show begins.

*Halfway Through The Show*

"Sydney how are we feeling tonight?!" I yell, looking all over the stadium. "Now before we do our next song I would like to invite my gorgeous girlfriend to the stage." I look to the entrance of backstage to see her slowly walk out hesitantly. I take her hand and rub my thumb over the back of it comfortingly.

"This song we're about to sing, I'm dedicating to you." I tell her.

The stage crew gives her and I stools, I sit on the one in front of the mic stand and she sits on the one beside mine. The boys are sitting on the little elevations of the stage in the back, the spot light is on us. I start strumming my guitar to the tune of Little Things.

"...You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you. And you'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to. If I let you know I'm here for you. Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you..."

I only break eye contact to glance down at the guitar, making sure my fingers stay on the right cords.

"...And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth. 'Cause it's you, oh, it's you. It's you they add up to. And I'm in love with you, and all these little things..."

As the boys sing the chorus on last time, I stand up, taking Laurens hand helping her up. The stage crew takes away our seats, and my guitar. I take both of her hands as the song ends, the spot light staying on us. The boys are watching us with smirks as they know what's about to happen. All of the fans in the crowd are also watching, I quickly get nervous.

"Lauren. From the moment I met you at that party, I knew you had to be mine. I instantly fell for you. I know it's only been a month, but it has been the most crazy, eventful month and I would take none of it back. I love you so much, I want to be the one you spend forever with." I stop for a moment, taking out the black velvet box in my inner jacket pocket and bending down on one knee. I open the box to her revealing a bright diamond ring. "Will you marry me?" I ask, my nerves hitching inside of me.

Her hand covers her mouth and tears pour out of her eyes. She nods a thousand times before her arms wrap around me and her lips meet mine. I smile and slide the ring onto her finger before picking her up and spinning around, pressing my lips to hers.

"She said yes!" Harry cheers, as the crowd roars.

I give Lauren one last kiss before she leaves the stage and goes back to her spot watching us. The boys and I finish the first show of the tour and head back to our hotel.

"After party anyone?" Harry asks with a smile on his face.

"I would but, there is a forming child inside of me making me tired so I'm gonna go rest." Lauren says, walking inside our hotel room.

"You guys have fun, I'm staying with my now fiancé." I say, a smile forming onto my face.

I walk into our hotel room and change into more comfortable clothes before climbing into bed with Lauren. She lays on her back as I lay on my side, my elbow propping my head up and my free hand resting on her belly. She lays her left hand on top of mine.

"I love you so much"

"I love you so much more."

-----------------------------------------

AN:

Just to clear some things up math wise. Lauren and Niall met at a New Years party. They went on the road trip a week and a half later and that's when she got pregnant so she is about a month along. I know it's all so fast but it's a fanfiction!

And writing the proposal part had me feeling like ugh. If you went to the Atlanta concert and saw the 1D proposal, then you'll understand! #PCD