Welcome, Player: Grand Quest

WELCOME, PLAYER : GRAND QUEST
a virtual reality mmorpg story

▪▪▪

This is the tale that will never grow old.
Theirs are the name that will forever live.
This is the legend that will be passed down generations to generations.

This tells the story of how the most popular game, Arth Online, vanished in a blink.

Are you prepared for the tale to finally be told?

▪▪▪
____________

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior permission of the author. Crime ang plagiarism, huwag sundin.

Warnings include strong language and slightly disturbing themes.

Date Published: October 24, 2020
Date Completed: February 12, 2021

____________

***

One year ago, Life Industries announced the birth of a new MMORPG game: Arth Online. The news created chaos around the globe; millions of people want to play the game, especially when the teasers were uploaded as well as snippets in the game.

It was a news that never died.

Four months ago, the most-awaited game Arth Online was launched. To say there were a lot of players was an understatement. News covered the success of the game having a massive amount of consumers, and also because of their unique function: logging out is only applicable for Level 25 and above.

Not even a week after the launch, the creators announced the news of a global event: Game of Governors. An event that will happen in all continents, an event where players - new and old - will be able to showcase their strengths. An event that gave birth to a new name, a name that never appeared in the past games, a name that has no history, a name so new and odd: Oddcredibles was known to the gaming community.

And their flower that caught a lot of attention, because of her amazing strength and beauty in the battlefield or not. The White Slayer - Solace. The elf with the most beautiful white hair and crystal blue eyes. The elf that shines with her golden-flamed sword. Destroyed about half of the City of Ghosts and killed players in the audience- (Minerva and Voldmir used their political powers to stop this.)

Now, the Grand Quest has arrived. Kill the current king and take his crown. Conquer the whole of Arth with your friends. But first, you must take part in the bloodied battle of the century: Blood Brawls.

The Slayer. The Legend. The Anima. The Leader. The Admirer. The Dragon Master. The Alchemist. The Dancer. The Warbeast. The Thief. The Sniper. The Warlord. And the King.

Pause the mini quests. Set aside the goalless journey. For now, your eyes must be set on the prize.

Do you want to be the king of Arth?

If so,

Welcome to Arth Online: Grand Quest. The crown is waiting for you at the throne.

____________________

WPGQ Book Cover made by @Soleune ! Thank you so muchhh talaga ❤