Bonus Chapter (1)

"I want to look like a princess," Yoojin exclaims, giggling at the thought.

"You always look like a princess, honey," you tell her, picking out a light pink dress from her closet.

Seungmin's parents had invited you guys to a fancy restaurant tonight to celebrate their 36th wedding anniversary. Adding to that, they wanted Yoojin to stay over at their place as a 'gift' from you guys. Of course, you agreed as saying no to your in-laws isn't really ideal.

Just kidding. Seungmin's parents were really nice and you loved them as much as your husband did.

"That's pretty," she points out, taking the dress from your hands and scanning it up and down.

"Yeah? Uncle Changbin gave it to you last week."

"Now, go get changed before your dad comes home," you bend down to her height, placing a small peck on her forehead.

——

"Minju," Seungmin says in a singsong, entering your room with a box in his hands.

"Yes?" you answer from the bathroom, finishing getting yourself ready.

"I got you something," he says joyfully, raising the box in the air.

"Oh? What is it?"

"Shoes."

"Shoes? Why?"

"Because I bought you a dress to go with it."

"Eh?" You question, not seeing a bag or anything with him.

"Yeah. I bought it the other day for you to wear tonight." He comes closer, crossing his arms over his chest after leaving the box in your room.

"Well, thanks, Seungmin, but it probably hasn't been washed yet since I didn't even know it was ther-"

"I washed it," he beams.

"Iron?"

"I even burned myself," he says nonchalantly.

"Oh, my-where?" You drop your makeup brush, frantically checking his hands for any signs of burns.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding," Seungmin then chuckles, pushing your arms back down slowly. "I'm not that clumsy."

"You're the reason why my palette's broken."

"How was I supposed to know it was that fragile?"

You sighed at his disarming behaviour, shaking your head as you finished up your light makeup while your lips curved into a smile.

"The dress is in the closet. I'll get changed in the room," Seungmin informs you as he lands a kiss on your cheek before leaving the bathroom and shutting the door.

——

"You done?" Seungmin comes in after knocking on the door a few times, only to see you struggling to get the zipper at the back to the top.

You were able to steal a glance at him in the mirror, and gosh, did he look dashing. He was wearing a striped button-up paired with simple, black jeans. Like always, his brown hair was swiped handsomely to the right with gel, giving him a more sophisticated look. And did he look dangerously gorgeous?

Mate, I think you know the answer.

"Not quite," you groan as you stretch your arms over your head, fumbling with the tiny zipper as its stubbornness prevents you from succeeding.

You heard Seungmin chuckle once again, and eventually, you gave up, lowering your tired arms in defeat as you huffed in annoyance.

"I need help," you say in a defeated tone and Seungmin walks over to you, laughing at the failed look on your face.