Chapter 36

"Are you guys done taking a bath?" Chris' voice sounds through the whole house.

"Can someone help me get the water out of my ear?" Jeongin asks and Chris does him the favour.

You were in your room, simply waiting for Seungmin to finish since he let you go first. You were feeling icky and cold when you first stepped into your shared room after having dunked yourself in the trickling, cold sea, so being the gentleman he is, he insisted you take a warm bath immediately.

While waiting, you decided to bring some of the clothes you had bought earlier down to do some washing. You had spotted a laundry machine when you looked around the house and all you needed was some detergent, which you knew Minho had in his luggage.

Don't ask.

As you made your way to his room, you noticed he was still in the shower, and his roommate Jeongin was just chilling outside (or rather, jumping up and down to get rid of the water in his ear).

You yelled a quick warning that you were taking his detergent, and did so after hearing a reply. Grabbing your set of brand new clothes, you took them to the laundry room, getting started so you could finish in time.

——

It only took you about three minutes to get everything done, and now all you had to do was leave and come back for it later. You returned to your room with your phone in your hand, not really minding your surroundings. And at first, you didn't even realize Seungmin was lying on the bed, reading his book again.

You sat down and laid your head on the headrest tiredly, heaving out a long sigh. Looking to your right, you noticed Seungmin's attire. He was wearing a red hoodie with some regular, black jeans, putting on his round, thin-framed glasses as his brown, wet hair drooped over his forehead.

Wow, he was gorgeous.

The sight of Seungmin reading his book so calmly was your relaxation pill, and he didn't even know.

"Where'd you go? I came out of the bathroom and you weren't here," he says once he caught you staring, resembling the worry of a child.

"I just did some laundry," you reassure him and lean your head on his shoulder, taking a peek at his book.

"That's like your seventh book throughout this trip. You're such a fast reader," you make a comment, hearing a chuckle from him.

"Don't be dramatic. It's only my sixth."

You gave him joking black looks, and he just shrugged playfully.

"Well, Chris was calling us down, so we better get going. Besides, it's already 8 p.m. and I'm ravenous," you inform him.

"Alright," he sighs, closing his book and setting it aside before pulling you by the arms and out of the bed, and you both made your way downstairs.

——

"And until what time will you be using the room?"

"Probably midnight," Chris answers the lady at the counter, and she nods her head as she types things down on her computer.

You were all at the place Minho was talking about earlier. The interior was just as you expected—dark and cozy, almost like the lobby of a massage parlor.

The lady quickly gave you guys the room key, but the room was not what you expected.

You saw the commercial ad outside—a big room with couches, pillows, beanbags and other soft things, a flatscreen television, a mini fridge full of snacks and drinks, and a shelf filled with board games and movies.

Did I mention the mini fridge full of snacks and drinks? I think I mentioned the mini fridge full of snacks and drinks.

I mean, the mini fridge full of snacks and drinks, right?

Yes, the mini fridge full of snacks and drinks.

Yes, the narrator's a little jealous.

Screw you and yes offense.

By the sight of the big billboard, you grew so excited, and your expectations were pretty high.

But dang, when you saw the room, it just went right off the expectation chart.

It was more than what you had expected. The commercial outside must have been old because the room was even better. It was much more spacious, way more homy, and just the perfect lounge overall.

You couldn't help but awe at every corner, and you could hear the boys doing the same. But as you were all scoping out the room, Chris slips a few words.

"Yeah, I may have gotten the best room for us," he pretends to act shy and guilty, placing his hands inside his pockets and bringing his shoulders up.

——

"Why do we have to play truth or dare again?" Felix asks while whining, countering everyone in the room.

"It's a different edition! The one we have is boring, and we've played that game at least over twenty times," Hyunjin argues.

"But what if I get the tickle card again?"

"Then, deal with it."

"Oh, yeah? Then you wouldn't have a problem getting that card, Minju?"

"Well-"

"Aha! Your just full of talk."

"Hey-"

"Come on, Felix. Don't be a coward and let's just play the game," Changbin tells him.

And after more convincing, you finally got the boy to play.

——

"Truth. Left sock, left shoe, right sock, right shoe or left sock, right sock, left shoe, right shoe?" Minho reads. "Well, I do left sock, right sock, right shoe, left shoe."

"Dude, you're so freaking weird," Hyunjin comments, earning a smack on the head.

"Don't tell me I'm weird. Want to know how Jisung does it?"

"Hey, don't drag me into this."

"Jisung does no sock, no sock, then shoe, shoe."

"Seungmin, what the-"

"Ew. And he doesn't even wash his feet."

"Jeongi-"

"I once saw him barefoot outside, so that just proves it. Jisung's disgusting."

"You, too, Minju?"

"Jisung, you're gro-"

"This was Minho's card! Why the heck are y'all attacking me?! Does anyone even know that Minho puts his milk first before his cereal?!"

Oh-

Well, Jisung exploded.

There was a moment of silence that followed after Jisung's head burst, and no one knew what to say. Everyone looked at the red boy who stood up from his spot on the couch, and you were, safe to say, quite shocked by his reaction.

But Hyunjin broke that silence, turning his head to Minho's direction.

"Dude, you're so freaking weird."

left sock, left shoe, right sock, right shoe
or
left sock, right sock, left shoe, right shoe

and

milk first
or
cereal first

choose wisely
cuz i might blow up