October 1st, 1989

(Hello!! This is my first story, i hope you like it :)

October 1st, 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth simultaneously. Despite none of them recalling being pregnant beforehand. Eccentric billionaire 'Sir Reginald Hargreeves' adopted eight of these children. I was one of those children.

Sir Reginald Hargreeves, or as we called him, 'Dad', never gave us names, and instead called us by numbers. Me being number eight. Later on, Mom/ Grace, gave us all regular names.

Number 1 was known to us as Luther. He had super strength, and was a total kiss up to Dad. He was always the favorite. Always sticking up, and trying to impress Dad for brownie points or something.

Number 2 is Diego. Diego can throw knifes and hit whatever it is he wants to hit. Diego had a good relationship with everyone, everyone except for Luther. Luther and Diego always fought over nothing. Although he didnt have a good relationship with his brother, his relationship with mom was immaculate. Lets just say Diego is a mommas boy.

Number 3 is Allison, Allison can get whatever she wants by saying "I heard a rumor..." It comes in handy whenever she wants something. Allison and I were best friends, since we were always busy on missions, or training, we didnt really have time to talk to any other females, such as Vanya. So me and her had a good relationship. Allison and Luther were always hanging out, and sneaking out at night to go who knows what, but good for her I guess.

Number 4, Klaus. Klaus could commune with the dead, and use them against the living. How do I describe Klaus. Hes an amazing brother, and would never let me down. But lord help him. He loves to steal Dads liquor and alcohol, and get super high in our spare time. Klaus never liked training and complained a lot during missions, but Klaus can always put a smile on someones face, even if he doesnt have a smile on his face.

Number 5. Five could time travel and spacial jump. Five doesnt have a name. Five and I were very close, him and I had a stronger relationship than I had with everyone else. We would hang out everyday after training, and sneak out to Griddy's donuts and talk about random things. Klaus used to make jokes about how me and Five have crushes on eachother, I always told him that we never liked eachother, and that we were just bestfriends.. But deep down I always knew I had a crush on him.

Number 6, Ben. Ben died on a mission when i was about 12. Me and Ben hung out a lot because Ben was always with Klaus. I didnt know a lot about Ben, but I knew that he was always there for me and I would always be there for him.

Number 7, Vanya. Vanya never trained, Dad always told us she was just ordinary, but I knew she was special. Vanya and Allison always hung out whenever we got the chance, we didnt get many chances to talk with Vanya, because she was busy with her studies, and the other 7 of us were busy with missions, and training. I always felt bad for her because she was always left out of everything, I included her in as much as i could, but me and her never really got to talk a lot.

And then theres me, Y/N. Number 8. I have the power of mimicking others powers. I love my power, I use Five's powers the most out of everyones. I like spacial jumping with Five and going on mini adventures with him.

-

Yay!! This is my first chapter, its not much but i worked hard on it, and im loving how its turning out! I hope you enjoy the first chapter :)

-Brianna