Yeah, I will

Thanks Honey, see you soon okay!

Seowoo stared down at her phone, clicking off the chat and tossing her phone onto her bed.

So you care more about your valuables than your own daughter

"Speaks volumes." Seowoo muttered to herself, looking around her room for any signs of break in yet there was nothing.

"We're all waiting on you."

Seowoo glanced to the door to see Chenle leaning against the doorframe as his eyes bored into her.

Sluggishly, Seowoo grabbed a duffle bag as she began to wordlessly haul some clothes into.

"Do you think they'll come back?"
"I don't know." Chenle spoke, glancing back to the hallway towards Jeongmin's room.

She halted after thinking deeply, turning around.
"Why would they even show up in front of me to threaten me, they could have just killed me."

Chenle redirected his attention to the girl as she began mindlessly rambling as she paced around the room- grabbing the stuff she needed.

Ever so often, she would throw her hands up to emphasise her point and make faces such as scrunching her nose up and furrowing her brows in a scowl.

He sighed, leaning off the door frame to walk languidly over to the girl- grabbing her wrist.

Seowoo's speech halted, lips parted as she stopped talking and looked at him with widened eyes.
"Are you planning on taking the lamp with you?" He cocked up a brow as she realised what she was holding.

Her cheeks flushed red, breaking away from him as she limped to put the lamp away and grabbed her bag.

It was heavy as she hauled it up, weight leaning to the left.
"You need more training." He commented and she glared at him.

As she was limping out the room with a full to the brim duffle bag, Chenle was waiting for her to walk faster.

He stood behind her, forcefully scoffing breathily; grabbing the duffle bag from her grip and holding it himself as he walked in front of her.

"You're too slow." He muttered in irritation and Seowoo watched as he began to walk towards the stairs.

Despite her pain shooting up her foot, a small smile grazed on her lips as he took the bag downstairs, rolling her eyes at his moodiness.

Seowoo's eyes landed on the room in the middle, her parents room.

Right.

Seowoo slowly pushed the door open, holding her breath for the damages to be shown but she was proven wrong as the room stood untouched..

Partially confused, she let out the breath she was holding and stepped into the clean room.

Nothing looked down of place as she limped further into the room, hand trailing over the vanity.

Upon skimming over it, her eyes landed on a navy blue lipstick standing out amongst her black packaged ones.

Aimlessly picking it up, she scanned it for its brand or shade name yet none came up. Uninterested, she opened the cap to look at it curious as to what it looked like.

However, what she wasn't expecting was there to be a blade instead of the lipstick.

💄🔪

Also something like this

Imagine not looking and putting it on your lips