OC Atlas

Atlas- Having Greek origin, and meaning "to carry". Atlas was a mythical Titan who bore the weight of the world on his shoulders, so the name bears connotations of great strength.

The stains ran down my chin as my mask was ripped off and the Sans which blasted it screamed in horror. That was fine, the mask was already starting to get bloody. Still, I rushed to cover the bloody mess with my shirt, seems like I was still unused. Not proud of my own body.

"... Why? Sans, I know I'm so sorry, but you didn't hav-" The fool was speaking nonsense again. I glared at him, turning my head sharply at him. It was his fault. Hate grew in my soul as I stared him down. Even if I did not want to. I couldn't move my eyes, couldn't blink, couldn't unsummon my eyelights. Why? The magic in my eyes hardened, trapping my eyelights and if I unsummoned them, the magic would painfully crack and bleed out. Hate burned and snarled so badly at him in my soul.

Who is Sans? Out of everyone here, no one is called Sans. My name is Atlas (okay side note if I accidentally put Delta instead of Atlas please forgive me)

The words formed, snipping and snapping. Couldn't speak. After all, I had used a knife to lovingly carve my mouth into a smile... =) May have messed up once or twice.

Then Corruption threw himself at me.

That fucker.

"God damnit guys run! I'll stall him!"

But I wasn't hurt anymore!

HAHAH!

I giggled insanely.

Really think I still care about you?

"So you are Ink, Atlas."

But I got it. Got why he wanted to stray from me, I was too dangerous. Got why he wanted to protect his friends, like me...

A bone shot through my eye, causing goop to leak down. The other eyelight fizzled out and the magic started painfully cracking as my breathing got faster. I staggered behind, collasping onto the floor.

"Fucker, thinking he can mess with mine." Hate grew out of the ground, as some darkness leaked to join him. "Hate?! I thought I killed you! And I can kill you again!" Hate let out a deep chuckle growl, shaking his head painfully slow as he gripped me and yanked me close to his core.

(Hate is not hate sans its just hate but the pure form of hate because pure hate would kill anything with a soul but still this is true hate yeah)

Corruption eyed Hate, suspicious, "Can you give back Atlas back now?"

"You know what? Junior, why don't we... share."