Your Biggest Nightmare

I was trying to explain how Nightmarish he could be to Icywolfcrystal and accidentally got mistaken as he is Nightmare. What a great story idea!

OoOoO

"Nightmare stop it! I'm sure we can work things out! Don't destroy the multiverse!" Dream, no, Shattered yelled. Error stared at his friend is disbelief, what had happened? All the good times they had together? Why? Error sighed, he lifted his arm up, summoning Gaster Blasters. Maybe they could talk things out in the next Multiverse. Bones cracked through the ground and impaled the walking tower of Goop, yet he did not falter and continued his vicious attacks. Crack!- A sound waved through them as the original universe dissapated into codes. Soul shaking, almost every other sans and all the Papyri (lol) dusted. Nightmare used his tentacles to grab the remaining and teleported to his dungeon. He yeeted them inside, "Nightmare! What is the use of killing the Multiverse when it will just be empty!" Error pleaded for him to let them out. "Empty like you soon...?" Nightmare gave a devilish grin as he ripped out each and every sanses arms. Screams. Cries. No more magic, the very thing that made up their bodies. "N-nightmare. at least tell me where my bro is if you want to kill me." Blue's brother managed to let out. Nightmare tilted his head to the side while approaching him slowly, stepping and slowly crushing the arms that littered the floor, causing more dust to fly. "Don't you recognise me? Dear brother? Its me~ Your worst Nightmare~" Goop dripped down from the pale skeleton as Blue appeared instead. He summoned his fucking huge war hammers and heaved them on his shoulder effortlessly. "You are not needed anymore servent." Blue stated coldly, spitting at the retreating goop. His eyelights turned red and he lifted his huge hammers up.

It is said until now. The screams would be still etched in your head.

Don't say his name. O r  h e   w i l l   c o m e   f o r   y o u . =)