Wonder

This chapter was inspired by Wonder, about how a kind word can change a life.

I was not an ordinary Sans. Period. Sure I had the joking knack, I could teleport and had a jacket. But normal Sanses don't make others run away. I'm sure normal Sanses have a home... What can I say, the system fucked us up badly. My brothers look fine, if you're wondering. My name is Error by the way. I only wish someone would be able to look at me a normal way.

"Error! Youre gonna have to go to school! There is only so much I can teach you!" I groaned, "But dearest Geno brother... I'm the fucking destroyer of worldsssss. And Fresh is a parasiteeeeeeee by the wayyyy." "I don't know Error, maybe you'll meet some friends at school." Yeah right, 'friends'. I was never gonna to go to school, not without a fight.

Blank

What the fuck. That happened so quickly. Note to self and everyone: Never mess with Geno. That glare man, that glaaaaaareee. So right now I'm just standing in a hallway, doing my shit and all with everyone staring at me. Bitch, you think I can't hear you??? YOU WANNA GO?!?!?!

"Oh ho ho! It is the troublesome one who keeps giving us souls to collect!" A stupid god sneered. Grim elbowed his brother, "I am sorry for his behaviour. Maybe we could hang out during break?" Error's eyes lit up, quickly exclaiming yes.

During break, Grim was super nice to me, he was talking and talking and all those nice words he said to me filled me up, he was a really kind person. But, I guess he just pitied me, I just wish someone would see me as normal. Grim would shoot kind looks at me and everyone, I clenched my fist. If I had a normal face... No! Stop thinking about it! "Hey Grim, why are you hanging out with the destroyer~? Come join us instead!" Reaper said. (I'm sorry for making Reaper a jerk). "Well, maybe because he aint a jerk like ya! Hes a very nice person. Stop calling him that." And... I heard it all by the way. It was when Reaper left the table then Grim realised that I heard him. He blushed madly and I chuckled. I could get used to having a 'friend', I guess.

I dont really know how, but after that day more people started opening up to me, but I'll always know that they will never see me as normal. Grim was still kind, but kind doesnt fit him, I could tell at first he was trying, but now everything he says just makes me stronger and stronger inside. Then of course, there are jerks like Ink. Knowing that there was Grim standing behind me made me brave enough to stand up to him. Grim was a wonder. One day, when Ink was being a jerk like usual, I dont know, I just shouted at him without even thinking that Grim would be there to catch me when I fall. I just, did it on my own I guess. I was strong by my own, and I didnt need anyone to protect me! By now everyone was more relaxed around me, but still had that look on their face when they approached me. Except... except Grim, he. He could look at me, smile at me, laugh with me like I was just another person in his life. He wouldnt look at me like I was some weak creature that needed protecting. He believed that I could be strong on my own, he let me be free, but he was still standing at a side.

I wonder... if we could be more?