Dares

Dares are still open pls give more

What does AF mean? Does it mean and fun? Imma just go with that

What does AF mean? Does it mean and fun? Imma just go with that. I would just like everyone to know that when you are sober, you think stupid things; when drunk, u do da stupid things. Because of plot twist, they dont get drunk. So yes.

Ding dong
The non exsistent doorbell was heard by the non exsisten ears of Epic (cuz y not?) "Deliverrrrrryy~" The voice of a high pitched Geno rang out. Epic waddled his way to the door, "Buddy pal chum-" he stopped because of 🍺🍰, right now I just want to insert every food emoji becuz of how deli looking it is.

They ate the cake.

The end.

Jk the cake was alcoholic, so know dey all drunk as feck. Epic... Epic tied himself up in hopes of escaping the drunkeness, but now he is forced to watch hentai. Wait Epic is the only one who exsists- wait. Epic still exsists?

All of dem dont understand wat goin on cuz the 2 drunk. Most of them passed out and the rest is just left to wonder why da gorl on da show is sweating when she bite apple. Dat confusing honestly.

The end.

I know what af means dont worry. I asked my mom in public and she scold me...