I hate you Ink

Creds to DS_Nootnoot
A new chappie coming soon.

*"I hate you Ink"* part 1

A small skeleton,the height of 4'1 foot tall,wearing a golden diadem around his head. He had a cape and a black tunic with golden boots and gloves. He was looking at the ruins of this AU known as Dreamtale. This was where he and his brother would protect the tree of feelings.

He was always loved by everyone while his brother wasn't. The postive guardian was too naive and oblivious to what the villagers had done to his dear brother. Everytime he came back after hanging out with his ' friends' in the village, he would always see wounds on his brother,when he had asked what happened,his brother would often lie that he had tripped and fall or something like that. Even the wounds didn't look like he had tripped and fall. But the dear positive guardian was gullible to his brother's lies.

One day,the villagers were storming towards the tree. Some were holding torches,some where holding forks or spears. Why? The negative was alone next to the tree reading. The positive guardian was in the village. This gave the villagers the chance to attack the negative guardian and steal the apples from the tree and burning it down afterwards. The negative guardian saw the villagers and panicked. He didn't want to die. He wasn't thinking straight and accidently touched one of the golden apples turning most of the apples accept for one,black.

When the sky started darkening, Dream took notice that the village was mostly empty and quickly ran back to the tree. To his horror,he saw his brother holding one apple staring at everyone in fear. The postitve guardian tried running to his brother but he couldn't since the villagers were holding him back. He had to watch his brother eat the apple and turn into a goopy,covered in tar like monster. He had to watch his ' brother' kill everyone. Destroy everything even the tree was destroyed. But the postive guardian managed to retrieve the last golden apple and absorb its powers.

They had a final fight before the positive guardian was turned into stone for a centuary. It had finally passed and now he was back to normal but had to see the ruins of his home. He burst out into tears having all the memories getting back to him.

Soon,another skeleton came. He had a brush stuck to his back,an ink splatter on his face while his eyes kept switching into different shapes and colours each time he would blink. But right now, his eyes were question marks. He was curious of what had happened to this AU. Then he noticed the postive guardian looking at him and decided to go over and ask questions.

"Hey there! I'm Ink,the creator and protector of the AUs! Who are you and what happened here?" The ink stained face skeleton asked curiously.

"I-I'm Dream,the guardian of positive feelings..." the guardian mumbled out,still looking around the ruins. He then explained what had happened in his AU.

"That must have been rough..." the creator sympathise with the short guardian but the guardian was silent.

"C'mon! I'll show you around a new home!" The creator dragged the guardian out of the AU and into a house where now they live with another small bean called Blueberry but you can call him Blue or Swap.

After a few years, they were now known as the Star Sanses and they were the protectors of the AUs. On the other hand, there was another group that caused chaos and death in the multiverse,they were known as the Bad Guys. Both sides had always been fighting since the begining. The bad guys were winning most of the time since they had more on their side. But this time,it was different, the bad guys couldn't retreat in time and were badly injured.

Earlier that day, the star sanses came up with a plan to defeat the bad guys. Dream wanted to spare everyone but Ink on the other hand didn't. He wanted to kill,eradicate all evil from this multiverse. But since Blue joined Dream's side,he had to play along. But he'll still destroy them.