I hat u Inku My Knifu

Credits to IcyWolfCrystal

*''I hate you Ink!" [Part 3]*

Everyone just stared at the wall in disbelief. They didn't know what to say,but knew who did it. It was obvious.

"Dream,check outertale and the Anti-void. We need to make sure this isn't somesort of false...danger. We'll come up with a plan to defeat Ink and save Error," the negative guardian ordered his brother to do s o. And immediately started to come up with a plan.

Dream teleported over to Outertale and the anti-void after but found no signs of the destroyer. When he was about to leave,he heard footsteps,but there was no sense of emotions from the person behind him. The guardian quickly summoned his bow and arrow,turning around and shooting the person behind him. It turns out his suspicions where right. It was the Creator,he had managed to dodge the arrow,still with no signs of emotions.

"What the hell do you want Ink? And what did you do to Error?!" The guardian couldn't keep his anger from getting out of hand.

"What do I want? Oh, Dream, what do you think I want? You'd think that I'll tell you what I have planned for all of you? As for Error,I won't tell you," Ink growled at Dream,holding his huge paint brush.

Dream shot an arrow at Ink's hand but miss as Ink had painted an ink wall to block the attack. Ink's eyelights disappeared. The protector jumped out and attacked Dream,causing the guardian to back away. The artist threw paint at Dream purposely missing him.

Dream noticed what Ink was doing and quickly got out of the ink circle that the protector had created. He landed outside of the circle,looking for the creator. It was hard for the guardian to track Ink since the creator had no soul or emotions.

He felt a hand push him from behind,knocking him onto the ground. Dream grunted in pain,hissing,"ugh--Ink,let me go!"

The creator was pinning the positive guardian down,holding his hands behind his back with a hand. He sneered at Dream,"Not so powerful now are you? Don't you see Dream? This world would be much better without them! Everyone would be living in peace without any pain or negativity!" The creator was being delusional on purpose to trick the guardian into joing his side again.

"In peace? You'd think I would join you after you hurt my brother?! Ink I'm not as naive as you think I am. Who'd you take me for? A kid? That's real cute Ink. Are you blind?! If we destroy the bad guys the balance would be destroyed which means. It will destroy your ' creations' Ink." Dream spat at Ink,glaring at the protector.

"You'd think I'll take that as a reason to set you all free? Well,you're very wrong--" Ink was cut off by a glowing red knife hitting his arm,making him let the guardian's hands free.

The creator got up and walked towards the monochrome skeleton,losing his interest from the guardian. The guardian got up and grabbed his bow again,shooting the creator from behind while the monochrome skeleton dashed forward slashing his knife at Ink. The artist created an ink puddle and jumped in before either could hit him. The arrow was parried by Cross' slashing,luckly.

"Dream--are you alright?" Cross unsummons his knife and went over to Dream and hugged him tightly.

Dream unsummoned his bow,hugging Cross back. He then answered calmly,yet sounding defeated,"Yea...I'm fine, I couldn't find out where Error is,"

"We will find him soon. We just have to make sure no one's hurt," Cross was trying to sound hopefull-

'Brother,Ink has Error. Cross and I will find out where he is. Do you have a plan?' The positive guardian asked the negative one through his mind

'Ok,just stay safe alright? I'll tell you about the plan later.' The negative guardian told his brother.

Dream then quickly dragged the giant X with legs [Yes I had to] to find the destroyer.

The creator appeared in the Doodle sphere floating towards the cage,looking at the destroyer's unamused face. It was more like hatred.

"What?" The creator asked,smirking since he was enjoying the destroyer's sufferin g

"L-leaVe me tHe fuc-Ck aloNe I-ink," Error growled pointing his middle finger at the creator. Because the chains were broken by then.

"I can't. Since well,I own this place. And you can't be alone with all these AUs around you now huh? And don't point your finger at me unless you really want it" Ink replied,still smirking.

Error then stopped and just straight up refused to look at the creator. Ink then teleported into the cage since it was big enough for two,he was ganna mentaly hurt the destroyer by saying dumb stuff like,"Aww, don't be rude,ruru~"

The destroyer continued to ignore the Creator by just not facing him at all nor answering. "Error. Answer me," the creator demanded

The destroyer continued his attitude because he absolutely hate and despise the creator. All of the sudden,he felt a hand grabbing his,yanking him onto the ground. He shuts his eyescokets at the impact and repopened them after like 3 seconds finding himself getting pinned to the ground by the Creator. His hands on either sides of his head .

"I told you to reply me, didn't I?" Ink growled at Error's face

The destroyer still refused to answer the creator,glaring at him even with his hapaphobia triggering.

"Well,then,you gave me no choice but to do this." The creator said still smirking,the destroyer had a chill run down his spine, not having a good feeling about it.