»Drive-by Christmas«

Shoutout to Rihlah15 , they encouraged me to do this ❤️

———————————————————————

"Why would she just walk out like that? What's going on with her?" Millie questioned as the teens and Noni all gathered around the kitchen island for breakfast. Everyone was concerned about Sadie. They all saw her walk out yesterday after school and haven't seen her since. Lilia stirred her oatmeal and shook her head. "Maybe it has something to do with Caleb. He has been kinda up her ass recently, literally." She contributes. Noni was panicking, pacing around beside the fridge. "Well whatever is going on with her, I'm gonna take the day off work to find her. I can't just have you kids leave whenever you please, it could be very dangerous, magic or not."

Finn was biting on one of his blue acrylics as he was thinking about whether Sadie could be at school or not. There was only one way to find out. "We should probably get to school and maybe look for Sadie there." Millie nods in agreement and looks to Winona. She sighs and nods at the teens.

»«

The shape shifter who mocked the red head's entire appearance found her way to the high school. She expected friends or that boy that likes Sadie to come up to her, since she has practiced what she would say and do. The shape shifter knows everything she needs to know in order to take Sadie's place.

She spotted the boy that was all over Sadie yesterday. She walked up to the dark skin boy who was looking around through the crowd, probably looking for his girlfriend. "Hi baby." The red head put on her charms. Caleb looked at his "girlfriend" and grinned. "Oh, hey." He gave her a hug, inhaling her scent, but she didn't smell as good as she did yesterday or the day before when she was at his house. Caleb pulled away from the hug. "You stopped wearing that perfume I like." He points out. Sadie's smile slowly went down. The shape shifter was quick to respond. "Oh, yeah I didn't like it." The shape shifter had now idea what perfume was. It must be something that has a smell to it, obviously. Caleb frowned a little. "Well I liked it. It smelt like...like pure happiness." He swoons over the scent.

The shape shifter just rolls her eyes. "Well sorry I don't wanna smell like utter garbage." The red head said in a very rude way that made Caleb pinch his eyebrows together. "Is everything okay?" He asked. She only scoffs and was about to walk away when those three kids came over and started hugging her. "Sadie, where were you last night? Why didn't you come home?" Millie stressed. Lilia looked to Caleb. "Were you behind all this?" The guy just shook his head. "No. I haven't seen her since yesterday morning." He confessed. He was just as worried about Sadie as they were. She was different.

"Okay guys, that's enough touching." She pushed everyone off of her. They all looked at her confused. "Jeez, are you on your period or something?" Lilia joked. Sadie ran away again and everyone was in shock at her behavior. "Okay, what's going on with Sadie?" Caleb asked her brother and sisters. They all were just as clueless as him. "We don't know either. She's really freaking us out." Finn told him as he continued to watch the red head disappear into town.

»«

Lilia wore a jacket for it's intended purpose for the first time in years for this date she was going on. It was a step to becoming inconspicuous to witchcraft around her friends. She had to stop using her powers to make her warmer all so she could wear cute mini skirts and crop tops. The only issue was that's all she wore, so dressing appropriate for winter was a bit of a challenge.

Jaeden was sitting beside the fountain in front of one of the department stores when he looked up from his phone and saw Lilia coming towards him. "Woah, you're wearing pants." He pointed out. This was the first time he'd ever seen her wear jeans. The brunette removed her jacket while they were indoors and she sat down beside him. "Yeah, I just thought I would try something different." Jaeden slid his phone in his pocket. "Well I think you look good." He awkwardly complimented her. She would just roll her eyes.