»The Mind Reading Adventures of Sadie Part V«

The four teens enter the dark cold coven that they once called home. Lisanne stood in front of the stairs with an angry expression. "How dare you all sneak off like that? You all could have died out there." "Like you care. You've ruined this place." Finn spoke up. The woman glared at him before the teenage boy slapped himself really hard. Lisanne did it. "I want all of you to march upstairs right now and stay in your rooms for the rest of the night. And don't even think about sneaking out again." The brunette woman was stern with them. One by one, they all march upstairs and to their bedrooms.

»«

Lilia sat on her bed, doing absolutely nothing. She was almost useless to Lisanne, but she kept a hold on her as some sort of spy. That morning, Sadie had woken up and went to her blonde friend's room to check up on her and make sure that she was okay after what happened last night. Sadie opened the door slowly and peeked in to see Lilia dressed and sitting on the edge of the bed, staring out at the window. "Lils." The red head calls for her. It caught Lisanne's attention, so she decided to channel in on Lilia's view. Sadie stepped in the room and shut the door.

The blonde on the bed hadn't moved her head, but her eyes shifted a couple of times and blinked. Sadie slowly approaches her, wondering if she's still "possessed" by Lisanne. "Lilia...are you there? Can you hear me?" The red haired nature witch had questioned cautiously as she sat down beside her friend. Lilia was expressionless and Lisanne didn't plan on responding at all. Just eavesdropping. Sadie glanced down at the floor to let out a long sigh there her nose before looking up at the girl beside her. "Lilia... I want to talk to you. Not Lisanne. You." Lilia couldn't speak. She was trapped in her own mind, she's lost control of herself. Sadie pursed her lips. "If you can hear me, talk to me. Let me know that you're okay." The blonde just blinked with a plain expression, so Sadie tried listening to what was going on inside of her mind.

"I need to say something. Please." Lilia's voice has whispered. "You let me be in charge of that. Don't even try arguing with me because I'll always win, do you understand me?" Lisanne's voice echoed inside of both the girls heads. Sadie didn't know what to do. She didn't want to lose her best friend, she needs her the most. So the red head tried something to see if it would help Lilia gain control again and come back to her. She leaned in and kissed her, but Lilia pushed back. "What the hell do you think you're doing, little girl?" She looked disgusted. Sadie talked back. "I want my friend back and I'll do anything to get that." She responded before kissing her friend's lips again.

Sadie passionately and furiously made out with Lilia as she tried to push her off. The red head only held the back of her head closer while she practically ate the blonde's lips off. She grabbed her friend's hand and forced it onto her chest for it to grab her boob. The ginger teen grew more frustrated and climbed onto Lilia's lap and pushed her down to the bed, pinning her. Lilia squirmed and tried to get away from Sadie, but fails as she's very weak. The red head just sat up crying and sobbing over her friend's body. "Please!" She screams. "Please Lilia, come back to me! I need you!" The red head couldn't control herself. Tears fell on the blonde teens face as she thrashes and tries to push a sobbing Sadie off of her waist.

Finn and Millie heard crying coming from the room and ran in to see what was going on. They pulled Sadie off of Lilia and carried her to her bedroom. The blonde shouted to them as she flipped herself over. "Don't let that lesbo anywhere near me again if you know what's good for you!"

»«

The three teens left to save the coven all gathered around in the middle of the night to sneak out once again. This time they were much quieter and they would avoid the river. Millie used her power to charge up a small lightbulb and lead the way through the woods and as far from the house as they could possibly get while Finn held a puffy eyed Sadie who was tired and miserable, but knew she needed to end their suffering beneath Lisanne now. "We're almost there. How are you feeling, Sade?" The British teen asked to which the tired girl groaned softly in response.

The trio made it to a ditch and decided to stop there to preform the trick. Finn sat Sadie down in the shallow ditch before she lied on her back. Finn sat in front of her head while Millie sat at the other end of the girl. "We believe in you, Sadie." The boy whispered to her as she closed her eyes and rest her hands lying across each other on her stomach. She concentrated really hard, unlocking a part of her mind that would allow her to see inside of Lisanne's mind, to see her memories. They were desperate to find out why she wanted the coven so badly.

Finally, when Sadie opened her eyes, she was no longer in the woods. She was in some sort of black void and she could hear the voices. From the couples point of view, her eyes were black. It scared Finn. "Is that supposed to happen?" He asked, staring at the girl who looked like a demon. Millie shook her head. "I don't know. I've never seen anyone do this before." She was only a little bit worried. The two teens stare at her. "Sadie, can you hear us?" Finn asked. To Sadie, it was like a distant whisper as she searched all around this strange void. "Y-yes. I hear you." She responds normally.

"What do you see?" Millie inquired. Sadie finally saw a group of people in the distance and figured that's where all of that talking was coming from. She slowly approached them, hearing the people much better now. She recognized them, too, from old pictures that Winona had shown her. They were gathered by a fireplace. "Kimberly...Walker," She began to say the names as she looked at the three girls sitting on the ground. They couldn't see or hear Sadie. "Shannen...Doherty." Finn and Millie lock eyes at that name. "My mother." He whispered. "Lisanne...Falk." They all looked younger.

All of the sudden, the three girls went silent as they heard a pair of footsteps, Sadie heard them too. They all turn their heads towards where the steps were coming from. Sadie saw another girl approaching them, she looked sad. "It's Noni." She told the two through the void. A teenage Winona looked at the young women on the ground. "I'm sorry to inform you all that my mother is no longer with us." She told so sadly. Sadie was confused now. Why was this moment so important to Lisanne? Then as the teens talked back and forth, the ginger sort of understood why once a young Lisanne had spoken up about a new supreme.

"Oh god, but you're just a kid. Shouldn't I be the one to take over since I'm the oldest of all of you?" Sadie furrowed her brows and watched the whole scene play out before the girls faded away. "She's always wanted to be the supreme." Sadie concluded. She shut her eyes and when she opened them again she was back in the woods with Millie and Finn. "What do you mean Lisanne has always wanted to be the supreme? What did you see?" The brunette girl began to question as Sadie sat up. "Noni told her old coven sisters that her mother died when Shannen dumped water over her head and Lisanne thought that she should run the coven because she's older than Noni."

"So for thirty straight years, Lisanne has been trying to get her hands on this place." Finn thought out loud. "Lisanne felt entitled to be supreme because of her age, but that doesn't mean anything. It's about legacy." Millie explained. "Well whatever the deal is, she's still abusive and we need to get rid of her," Sadie began, turning to look between the two teenagers. "We fight tomorrow and we do whatever it takes to bring Winona back to us."