»New Brunette«

"So then my sister's and I were all huddled up in the bathroom, thinking that an actual wolf had broken into our house. Then I had some sudden bravery and went out to see what was going on downstairs, so I go downstairs, and it was just a rabbit. Then I'm thinking like 'how did a rabbit get in the house' you know? So then my mom comes in our library room, where I found the so-called wolf, and she said that she was just pet sitting for her coworker while they were out of town." The red head tells a story to her boyfriend's parents.

April and Corey McLaughlin chuckle at Sadie's story as Caleb hugs her waist and laughs with his parents. They were all sitting in the living room on separate couches, Sadie and Caleb on one while his parents were on the other, when a knock came to the door. Misses McLaughlin excuses herself before getting up to greet whoever had knocked. "You picked a very funny one, Caleb. She's bright, too." Mister McLaughlin tells his son. Caleb was glad that his parents and his girlfriend could get along. He was worried that they wouldn't like her at all.

April opened the front door and a tall boy with black curly hair smiled and held out his hand. "Hi, I'm Finn. I'm here to pick up Sadie." He said while trying to contain a giggle. The woman looked at his hand before taking it and she could see why Finn was laughing so much. "Ooo, I love your nails." She compliments his long, acrylic, almond tipped blue nails that he got done earlier that day. When they let go of each other after a brief handshake, Finn let his wrist go limp as he sung a thank you. April turns her head towards the living room with a smile. "Sadie, your brother is here to pick you up."

The red head stood up from the couch and Caleb did the same as he wrapped his arms around her hips again. "Thank you so much, Mister and Misses McLaughlin, for letting me come over." She said before turning to look at her boyfriend and give him some smooches. "Oh it's really no big deal, we love you Sadie. Though clearly not as much as Caleb." Corey smirks as his son could barely keep his hands or his lips off of the red head. Sadie had to pry her boyfriend off of her. "Caleb, I'll see you tomorrow at school. I have to go now." She explains seriously. He frowns, but accepts that she must leave. They share one more kiss before she walks out the door and waves good bye to her boyfriend and his mom and dad.

"Why was Caleb practically swallowing you whole? Did you do something to him?" Finn asks while playing with his new nails. Sadie shook her head. "No, but I don't mind it. I love to be loved." "Yeah, but just not in front of his parents because then one thing can lead to another and I don't think his parents want to witness the making of their first grandchild." The red head shoved the boy playfully as they get to the sidewalk where a brunette was standing. Sadie couldn't see her face, but she suspected that it was Millie. But she was different and Sadie was still unsure.

Finn draped his arm over her shoulders as they walk home. "Come on Millie, let's go home so we can make out and make everyone uncomfortable." Finn said before leaning it to kiss all over her face. Sadie walked behind them and watched the interaction, but was still confused as to who that was. She just didn't believe it was Millie. "And then if you're lucky, I'll let you pop my back pimples just how you always do." "Ew, Finn, that's disgusting." The brunette chuckled, still keeping her face ahead so Sadie couldn't see it. She recognized that voice though, and it definitely wasn't Millie.

"Lilia?" The red head questioned in surprise. The newly brunette teen stopped walking, causing the other two to stop as well, and turned around to face Sadie with a wink. "In the flesh." She giggled. The red head gasped at the new look. "Oh my god, you're not blonde anymore!" Sadie exclaimed. Lilia links arms with her as they continue to walk home together. "I thought I should go back to my original hair color. I missed it, it was like my safety vest." The new brunette explains as she twists some of her hair around her finger.

Sadie couldn't stop looking at her bestie's new hair. Of course she had seen Lilia as a brunette before, as it is her natural hair color, but it's been a few years. "Well now we got two brunettes. We're supposed to be a coven made up of different hair colors." Sadie sadly stated. "But Finn and Noni have similar hair. Who cares if two people have the same hair color? Just think of this as you being the unique one with your pretty red hair." Lilia plays with the girls pretty hair. Sadie smiles and they continue to walk home.

»«

"Do you love it?" Finn asked his girlfriend as he wiggled his fingers. Millie giggles and shakes her head. "You're ridiculous." She says as she rests her arms over his shoulders and leans in for a kiss. Lilia passed by and whispered something to them. "I'm glad you're looking on the bright side of this Mills because there's no way he could finger you with nails like those." The British teen instantly backed away from her boyfriend with a gasp of surprise that Lilia would say something like that. She cackled and went out into the greenhouse to see Noni covering the plants with sheets to keep the frost off of them. "Hey mom." She spoke.

Noni had did a double take on the girl before smiling. "Aw, you look like a little girl again." She coos as she approaches the girl to pinch her cheeks. Lilia rolled her eyes. "Stop!" She begs with a grin. Winona continued to pinch her cheeks before kissing her forehead and then running her hand through the girl's new hair. "I love it. What made you decide to go back to your original color?"  The pale woman asked. Lilia shrugged. "I don't wanna draw too much attention to myself." Noni nods before draping her arm around the back of Lilia's neck and leading her inside. "I can understand that. Especially with these new talents of yours like making it snow." The woman teases. Lilia smiles proudly at that.

———————————————————————

Alrightyyyyyyyyyy....
I hope you all didn't find this chapter boring, I just didn't know how to end it honestly. This story isn't always gonna be fun family stuff from now on, there will some conflict not only within the five witches, but also from an outside source. Just be prepared for anything.

What do y'all think of Finn's acrylics? 💅🔮