»Fears«

Lilia wasn't happy, at all. After seeing Lisanne, she went upstairs to her bedroom and found a white button up, a crimson red sweater, a black pleated skirt, a red headband, and white knee high socks laying on her bed. The blonde rolls her eyes and stomped over to her wardrobe. When Lilia opened up her wardrobe, she found an identical uniform to the one on the bed and a nightgown hanging from it. Nothing else. None of her usual black and white attire. It was all gone. "The hell?" The teen mumbled to herself, standing there in shock. She didn't like it when people went through her things or stole from her. Lilia wondered what else Lisanne had taken away from her.

Scared now, the blonde snapped her head in every direction to see if she could spot anything missing or out of place. There were definitely a few things. This morning she had left a vape pen on her nightstand, and now it's not there. Framed pictures of her and Noni were no longer sitting on her shelves/desk and her jewelry box was gone. Her makeup that she had scattered around on the desk was gone, too, and she rushed over to check the drawers of the desk. There was no makeup at all in one of them. Lilia checked every nook and cranny of her room and discovered that pictures of her and friends were gone, the bottle of scotch she hid under her bed was no longer there, her razor blades weren't in the nightstand. She was going crazy now.

A knock on her bedroom door had worried her. "Come in." She spoke, wondering if it's one of the girls to come and complain about all of the weird things happening. The door opened slowly and it was Lisanne. She looked directly at Lilia with an evil grin. The blonde swallowed nervously. "Where are my sentimentals?" The teenager asked much calmer than she thought she would, gesturing behind her at the shelves with all of her atheist propaganda that hadn't been touched. The woman looked around the room with a smile on her face. "The dump. They were distractions for you. You must concentrate on your gift rather than talk to boys or ruin your arms with all of that suicidal garbage."

Lilia was angry now. This woman she barely knows had the audacity to come in here and act like she's the queen and then she takes away important things that meant a lot to her. "You had no right to come in here and touch my things and I'm definitely not wearing your little outfit, so you can just take it back and go fuck yourself." The blonde spat at the older lady wearing an eyepatch. She pursed her lips and got closer to the girl. Lilia tried to back away, but she hit the desk and couldn't go any further. Lisanne stood before her, all tall and mighty.

"You might wanna do what I say now, or there will be some pretty big consequences." She threatens the blonde. Lilia didn't want to believe her. She wanted to laugh in Lisanne's face and call her bluff, but she remembered what she had done to her when they first met. "Are you gonna use violence?" Lilia asked fearsomely, but didn't show her fear so much. She knew that she had to be tough at this time. Lisanne took a step even closer, towering over the teenager. Coldly, she responds. "Don't let it come to that." It gave Lilia goosebumps. The supreme turned and left Lilia there to get dressed.

»«

"The bags," Sadie whispered. "They didn't work. I put everything in them, I swear I didn't mess with the spell. Dry angelica, Solomon's seal, balm of Gilead buds, everything. Why hadn't they worked?" "Because we didn't believe in the spell enough." Lilia responds. The four teen witches dressed identical in long flowy white nightgowns, and for Finn a shirt and pants, all snuck out of bed to meet in the greenhouse shed to discuss everything that's been happening in the house. "I believed in it, I swear. You saw me checking the bags and making sure that they were still in their places." The red head ran her fingers through her hair in stress as she took a seat on top of a barrel.

Millie wondered if the bags were still in their places. She also wondered if what Lisanne had told them earlier was true, that Winona gave her the coven to rule. "Guys, we have a bigger question on our hands. Why would Noni leave? She loved us and she loved the coven, right?" "Of course she did," Finn tells his girlfriend to reassure her. "Noni loved all of us. There's no way she could have just given up the coven that easily." It was silent in the room as they all thought to themselves about this situation. They couldn't come up with a good explanation for it all. Lilia stood up from the barrel and everyone looks at her. "Well she did. And I guess we're all just gonna have to get used to it now."

"What are you saying?" Sadie asked, thinking that her blonde friend has lost her mind. But she hadn't, she was just scared and figured that Noni was, too. "That woman almost killed me when I first met her and she's threatened us all today. Maybe she threatened mom, too, or hurt her. Who knows, that bitch has mind powers." Finn could understand what the blonde girl was trying to say. "Lisanne scared her way into getting the coven." "Exactly...but that doesn't mean we can't find a way to get her to come home to us and get rid of Lisanne. We have to fight." "But the mind powers," Millie brought up. "She could hurt us like she hurt you."

That was their biggest fear, but in times like these, they can't be afraid of anything. "I know, I know. But she can't control us if we let her. We'll have to stay strong and be clever." The blonde tells. The red head standing behind her grabbed her arm gently. Sadie looked at Lilia with her piercing blue eyes, her hopeful eyes. "Are you sure you can do this?" She asked. The blonde was a bit doubtful of herself, but she knew that they could all win the coven back together as a team. So, she nodded.

-----------------------

Man it's been awhile since I updated on time and I'm so proud of myself because im really on top of my game this week. Hopefully it can be like this forever but I don't know it might change because I'm lazy.

What did you think of the chapter? What do you think is gonna happen next?🔮