»Oh Christmas Tree«

1 Month Later

"Sadie, we all agreed to go out and get a tree next weekend." "But all of the good trees will be gone and I'm ready to decorate now, Noni." The red head was literally on her knees, begging for everyone to go out and find a nice Christmas tree to decorate for the holidays. Sadie loved holidays, but especially Christmas. She liked the aesthetic of it. The gifts didn't really matter to her, which was perfect because everyone else could sort of cheap-out on getting everyone a present.

Winona smiled. "Sadie. Next weekend. Period." Then she brushed some of the teen's hair out of her young face. Sadie whined before getting off of the floor to brush the dust off of her ugly Christmas sweater and her long red skirt. The red head went upstairs and to Lilia's room. The blonde haired girl was sitting on her bed, reading a history book. It wasn't an ordinary history book, it was one about magic and witches. "What's the matter, babe?" Lilia spoke in a monotone voice while keeping her eyes on her book as Sadie entered her bedroom. The red head plopped down on the bed right beside her best friend.

"I'm in heat." The red head said sadly. Lilia stopped reading to look at the girl beside her with a disturbed look. "You're horny?" "What? No." "That's what in heat means." The goth explained, shutting the book and tossing it to the side to read later. Sadie sat up. "I'm in heat to decorate. I've got all this Christmas spirit and I just wanna release it all by getting a tree right now and decorating it, but Noni said that we'll get a tree next week." Sadie bows her head in sadness.

The blonde gave Sadie a hug, knowing how hard it is to be patient, especially around the holidays. Then she suddenly got an idea. "I bet I can cheer you up." Lilia told her. Sadie lifts her brows and looks into the blonde girl's eyes. "How?" She had asked. The ice witch spread a big smile, excited to show her friend.

»«

Finn climbed over the rails of the north balcony and onto the little roof over the porch of the front door. "Is this even safe? This house is thirty years old." Millie shouts down to Sadie and Lilia from the balcony as Finn walked carefully to the edge. Lilia and Sadie were on the ground, dressed in winter clothes like hats and gloves. "That particular part of the house wasn't built until about seven years after the house was finished, so technically it's only twenty-three years old and yes it can hold Finn." Lilia replied, taking off her gloves. Sadie crossed her arms to keep herself warm. It wasn't snowing yet in Hawkins, but it was still cold, being December and all. "Lilia, what are you gonna do? Why does Finn need to be on the roof?" The red head question.

"You'll see. Trust me, you'll love it." The blonde told Sadie with such a warm and loving smile. From the roof. Finn held his hands together and out in front of him just above his head. He stood still like that for a second, trying to focus so it could work. Everyone waits in anticipation. Then, he separates his hands out very slowly, creating gentle rainfall over the coven. But Lilia held her hand up and lightly froze that rain, creating snow just how she intended. Sadie's jaw dropped as she watched the snow fall down over her. "Holy shit!" She squealed happily as she jumps around while looking at the sky. Finn and Millie were truly amazed by not only Lilia using her new power to create snow, but also by Finn using his power to have created small drops of water.

The brunette girl climbed over the rails of the balcony and carefully stepped towards her boyfriend who still had his hands up. She carefully wrapped her arms around his waist from behind and he turns his head to smile at his girlfriend. She smiled back. They look up above their heads to watch the snow. "I'm proud of you." She spoke sweetly. Finn liked hearing her say that. It made him feel good about himself. He was proud of himself, too. He couldn't believe how much his powers had evolved since he moved here.

Winona came outside after standing in the kitchen to brew some tea and looking out the window to notice that it was snowing outside. She saw Sadie prancing around on a patch of snow and Lilia standing still with her hand up. The woman stepped down from the porch to look up and see Finn standing on the roof with his hands out and she put it all together. "Wow. This is beautiful." She spoke with a smile. Winona shut her eyes and lift her hands up to spin slowly in a circle while little bits of snow clung to her dark hair. The entire scene was like something from a movie.

»«

That evening, the four teens and Winona all gathered around the living room with a beautiful green spruce tree in the corner of the room and boxes of Christmas decorations. Noni put wood in the fireplace and made hot cocoa for everyone. "Thank you so much Noni for letting us get a tree today." Sadie thanks the supreme as she hung glittery red and gold ornaments on the branches. "Of course I had to us a tree now. I want to make you happy, all of you, and I know that decorating our Christmas tree makes you girls happy." "And me." Finn spoke while digging through a box for the tree topper. "You kids. Sorry." Winona corrects herself before sipping her hot chocolate.

"Ooo, mistletoe." Millie coos while pulling the mistletoe out of a box and holding it above her head. "The person closest to me has to give me a kiss." The brunette announced. Finn, from the opposite side of the room, looked up from the box of decor and noticed that Lilia was sitting on right beside his girlfriend. Everyone went silent as they looked at Lilia, who hadn't noticed that all eyes were on her because she was reading the history book again. When the blonde noticed how quiet it had gotten in the room, she looked up and saw everyone watching her. "What?" She asked.

Sadie giggled. "You have to kiss Millie. She's standing beneath the mistletoe." The red head told her friend. Lilia looked up at Millie and then to Finn. "Is that okay with you? I just don't wanna over step any boundaries or cause issues." She said nervously. Finn chuckles. "It's okay, really Lils." He assured the girl. The blonde purses her lips, shut her book, and stood up from the ground to stand in front of Millie. She grabbed the brunette's face and planted a small little kiss on her lips. Millie giggles into the kiss and wraps her arms around her friend's shoulders.

Winona raised her eyebrows and tried to hide her growing smirk behind her mug of cocoa. Sadie quietly claps with a "yay" under her breath while Finn day on the ladder with his chin in his palm as he smiles and watches the girls kiss. When Lilia pulled her lips away, she was flushed and happy. Millie giggles and hugs her best friend. Everyone seemed to be relaxed and happy about what just happened, which was surprising to Lilia as they all knew about her feelings for Millie. They didn't care. They were happy and full of Christmas cheer.

———————————————————————

....GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
I hope you all caught the Edward Scissorhands reference when Winona was outside in the snow. It's like the law to make that reference if you're gonna write a fanfic with Winona Ryder in it and it's snowing, I was NOT going to pass up that opportunity. I know this chapter seemed a bit cheesy and all, but I just wanted to give them all some fairy tale happiness after the bs they went through a month ago. Also they're about to go through some more bs.🔮

Edit:happy Halloween 👻