»Battling the Old Witch«

Get ready for a cringy fighting scene.

———————————————————————

Somewhere in the middle of Alabama, Winona was trying to get back home. At first she didn't know which direction she was going until she stopped by a gas station on a highway and found out that she was going the right way, North. Now she just had to make it through Alabama, Tennessee, and Kentucky to make it home to Hawkins, Indiana. The woman just hoped that she could make it back in time to stop Lisanne. No I knew that Lisanne had taken over her mind and lead her to the middle of nowhere so she could take over the coven, but she just wasn't sure why and she wondered if the kids were okay.

»«

"Hello, Lisanne." Sadie spoke as soon as the old brunette woman opened her from her slumber. She didn't seem fazed or surprised by the three teens standing in her bedroom, looking very angry. "Oh good morning, children. It is so lovely to wake up to a greeting, isn't it?" She spoke, not taking them seriously. In fact she chuckled in their faces as she got out of bed and put her red satin robe on over her nightgown. "I figure today we will be looking for some new students to join you all. I want to expand the coven and recruit as many people as possible as well as finally making a profit off of this place." Lisanne told them as she walked out of her bedroom to go downstairs. The three follow her. "We know you've wanted this place since Cher died." Millie brought up while they all go down the steps.

Lisanne scoffed. "Oh how naive you are, all of you. No I've wanted to run my own coven long before that because I knew that I could do it better than Cher and Noni combined." "And why do you make that assumption?" Finn questioned. They all went into the kitchen. "Well before Cher had finally settled on a place for this dump to be built, she was just so...let's say, loose. And she thought she was better than everyone because of it and now Noni is falling into those same footsteps." Lisanne grabbed a red apple and a sharp kitchen knife before starting to cut herself some apple slices.

"Exactly what do you mean when you say that Cher and Noni are loose?" Sadie asked while her, Millie, and Finn stood around the the other side of the counter. The woman didn't look up at them. "I mean that there is just no structure with them. There's just too much freedom and that's not good. I mean have any of you even stopped to look around and see what was going on inside this house? Your so-called friend Lilia has been cutting herself for months and none of you had even noticed. And you all indulge in incest." "No we don't!" Millie snapped at her.

Lisanne stopped slicing the apple to look into the teenager's eyes seriously with her one eye that wasn't covered by an eyepatch. "You call yourselves a sisterhood, a family, and then when nobody is looking, two of you fool around. See now that I'm in charge, none of that will happen." She glances up at Finn, who looked very worried and nervous now. "W-what are you gonna do? You can't stop us from being together." He grabbed Millie's hand and held it tightly. Lisanne focused on him carefully before Finn yanked his own hand out of Millie's grip and wrapped both of his hands around her neck furiously. His go gasped and tried to pry his hands off of her, but Lisanne made him tighten his grip on her. She could barely breathe. "Let go!" He screamed to the woman.

She smirked deviously. The red head quickly grabbed the knife from the counter and leaped over it to attack, but Lisanne made Sadie slash her own arm with the blade. She had let out a scream and fell to the ground to hold her arm. Finn stopped strangling Millie to summon a small amount of water and throw it in Lisanne's face. It didn't do anything to her. She just grins. "Sweetheart, you could never kill me how your mother killed her stupid supreme." Finn stood there, weak and in shock. He hated when someone brought that up. But while the two were distracted, Sadie got up and ripped the black eyepatch off of the older woman's face, which caused her to lose some sight through Lilia. "No!" She screamed, before pushing Sadie back with her mind. Sadie fell and hit her head, but she managed to lift her hand and throw a cluster of leaves out of her hand into Lisanne's face to make her lose focus.

Lilia has entered the kitchen after finally gaining control of herself again. The blonde noticed what was going on and charged a fire ball at Lisanne very angrily. The brunette woman dodged it and the fire ball went through the wall and lit a tree on fire. Lilia through three more in Lisanne's direction, but she just kept dodging them. So finally, Lilia let out all her anger and attempted to push a massive ball of fire to the woman to set her to ashes. But it wasn't fire that came from the blonde. It was ice.

Lilia has accidentally shot ice to Lisanne, which pushed her through the hole in the wall and froze her against the burning tree that now stopped burning. Lisanne was in a thick layer of ice and couldn't move. The four teens stare in amazement at what had just happened. Ice had just come from the fire summoning teen. But how? "Lils...did you do that?" Finn asked, still staring at Lisanne's still frozen and probably now dead body being held against a tree. The blonde slowly looked down at her own two hands, questioning why she was able to do that. She tried it again, summoning ice into her hands. It worked, as a block of ice had appeared in her hands and then she set it on fire. "What the hell?" She whispered. She had just discovered a new power. One that she never realized she had.

———————————————————————

There will be another update tomorrow.🔮

Edit: I almost forgot, but THE COVEN HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN PUBLISHED FOR ONE WHOLE YEAR TODAY!!!