»The Conspiracy«

"Are you fucking crazy!?" "Shhh." Millie quickly hushes the outraged blonde. If they were too loud, Lisanne could wake up and then find them and then punish them all for conspiring against her. Sadie shook her head a little as she began to explain. "It's the only way to figure out what's going on and what Lisanne's plan is. Don't you want to find Winona, Lils?" Finn shrugged as he turned to look up at the blonde. "Why would it be such a bad idea anyway? It seems pretty useful." "It's bad because it's dangerous. Sadie was born to be a earth witch, not a telepathic one." Lilia explained, giving Sadie a shameful but worried glare. The red head took a deep breath as she thought over the consequences again.

She had been thinking of this plan for the entire day, balancing out the pros and cons. But Sadie was tired of sitting around and doing nothing about the the new supreme. She saw an opportunity to take Lisanne down and she took it. "What? How is it dangerous?" Finn began to panic, so Millie decided to break it down for him. "It's dangerous because she's practicing a power that hasn't been inherited or opened. Sadie has tapped into that part of her brain and forced it open, which also means she's hurting herself." Sadie wasn't scared though. She didn't care if anything bad happened to her, as long as it was for the greater good.

"Listen, I know it's not good for me, but we have to take action now before it gets worse. Don't you want to go back to our old lives? Don't you want to be free, go to school, wear what you want, be within at least three feet of your lover?" As much as Lilia didn't like this plan, she could see how much Sadie desperately wanted to take this route. Sadie misses her boyfriend and she didn't like being away from him for so long. "We have to make this sacrifice and it won't be dangerous as long as I have you guys monitoring me and making sure that I'm not dying in reality." Millie took a quiet deep breath, feeling uneasy about this plan. "When do you wanna do this? Where do you even wanna do this?" The brunette questioned.

»«

The four teens were lucky to sneak out of the house to get to the boat. The boat by the river bank is how they're gonna get to a very private little piece of land that only they, including Noni, know about. It's quite serene and surrounded by water. That's where they will do it. They were pretty successful with getting on the boat and starting their voyage, but unfortunately they would not make it that night. As they had slipped away from the coven, Lisanne woke up. Her eye that was not covered with an eye patch was focused on looking through someone's vision, and he could feel it. Finn felt uneasy about this trip. He felt like they were being watched now.

"Guys, I think we should turn back." Finn spoke up. The three girls turn to look at him with confusion. "We're almost there." Lilia stated as she was rowing the boat. Millie held onto her boyfriend's hand with an assuring smile, but it wasn't enough. He felt something bad approaching. That's when Lisanne cut her vision from the eye patch. Somewhere, Winona has gained control of herself now. "No, w-we need to go back." Finn panicked. "Okay what is the problem? We already discussed-" Sadie was cut off by some screaming from the blonde girl. Everyone looked at Lilia in fear as she grabbed her light hair and fell to the bottom of the boat in front of the young couple. "Lils." "Get out! Get out, get out!" She continued to scream. Everyone had a flashback of the last night they all saw Noni and figured that the same thing was now happening to Lilia. Sadie had an understanding of what was going on. "It's Lisanne. She's spying on us through Lilia."

And then the screaming stopped. She laid there on the boat silently with her eyes shut. Everyone was freaking out. They knew what came next, but they didn't know what to do to stop it. Lilia shot up, looking at the other three. Sadie stood up and tried to speak to Lilia to get her to gain control of her own mind. "Lilia, I know what's going on. It's Lisanne that's doing this to you. Just focus on my voice and-" the blonde charged towards the red head, pushing them both into the water. Finn and Millie quickly got up and looked over the edge of the boat from where the girls fell. It was quite and too dark for them see any sort of movement from under the water. "Do you think they drowned?" Finn asked with worry.

Suddenly, Sadie emerges from the water, drenched and cold as she held onto the boat for dear life. Millie and Finn grabbed her hand to help pull her up, but from under the water, Lilia grabbed the girls ankle. "She's got me! Careful!" The red screams as the couple in the boat still try to pull her into the boat. "Kick her off!" "We can't leave her!" Millie and Sadie argue. Eventually, they got Sadie in. She lies on the bottom of the boat, trying to catch her breath as she shook and shivered. Lilia climbed up and fell into the boat before attacking the red head, sitting on her stomach and wrapping her hands around her throat. "I teach you how to do the things that I do and you try to use them against me!? I'll kill you!" Lilia screamed as the girl beneath her gasped for air and choked. Finn grabbed the blonde and held her down after pushing her off of Sadie.

"Finn be careful with her." Millie spoke as the boat began to wobble. Sadie sat up with a hand to her neck followed by a wince. "I think- I think we need to turn back." She sobbed out. From beneath Finn, Lilia let out a bone chilling chuckle. "Yes. Come back to me and I'll kill you all myself, one by one for disrespecting and disobeying your reigning supreme." She continues to cackle as Millie grabbed the ores and started rowing the boat towards the coven, where the teens will face Lisanne.

———————————————————————

It has been almost a year since I published this damn book and there are less than 50 chapters? I'm so lazy. Like the anniversary of when Romantics was published just passed and on that day I published the hundredth chapter. Wtf. Anywhore I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I know it happens a lot I wish it didn't. I've probably lost a lot of people from not being consistent.🔮