»Gal Pal«

The four teenagers went back to school the following Monday and it started out as a pretty normal day. Lilia met up with her friends under the bleachers for their morning smoke. They all 'ooh' and 'ahh' over her new hair-do. Finn and Millie hang out around the halls and standing close together for warmth, but they never did anything other than a small hug. The two don't like to show much affection at school, so they've never even kissed while at school. They save that for later. And Sadie found Caleb sitting outside with his friends by the picnic tables. Everything was quiet and peaceful. But then the bell rang and everyone quickly got to class.

Sometimes Caleb would walk his girlfriend to her first period and today was one of those days because he was just so clingy with her now. "Caleb, get off. You're gonna make us crash into somebody." The red head giggled while she practically dragged her boyfriend down the crowded hallway. He was hugging her waist from behind as they walk, but Caleb was barely moving or even remotely paying attention to their surroundings. Sadie was struggling to move straight forward and that's how she bumped into the new girl.

The short haired brunette stumbled a bit before catching herself on Sadie. The red head apologizes and pushes Caleb off of her to prevent that from happening again. "I'm so sorry, my boyfriend is just goofing off today." The brunette with freckles coating her face smiles. "Oh don't worry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." She then held out her hand. "I'm Sophia. I just moved here." Sophia greets herself. Sadie takes her hand and they shake. "I'm Sadie and this is my boyfriend Caleb." The red head introduced the new girl to her boyfriend, but he was occupied with her hair, twisting and twirling it. Sadie was getting a little annoyed with how touchy he's become, though she's can't figure out why.

"Okay well I've gotta get to class so..." Sadie trails off before slipping away from the two that were freaking her out. Lucky for her, Caleb went off to class but Sophia decided to follow the red head and talk more. "Wait Sadie," she calls to her as she caught up. "Do you wanna be friends? I need a friend. I'm new here." Even though Sadie saw Sophia as different because of how she portrayed herself, she agreed to befriend the new girl because she figured that she was gonna need one. Someone to keep her in line and tell her not to do or say anything stupid or weird. "Uh, sure. I'd love to have a new girl friend." "Girlfriend? As in lover?" Sophia looked way too excited when she questioned that.

The red head chuckles. "No, I mean a gal pal." Sadie explains. "Gal pal." Sophia repeats the phrase under her breath. Sadie stopped walking and turned to face the pixie haired brunette. "This is my class. I'll see you at lunch, okay?" She says. Sophia nods before the red head disappeared into her home room. Sophia wandered off.

»«

In the middle of the day, Sadie asked her teacher if she could go use the restroom. He allowed it and so she hurried to the nearest bathroom. Not for its intended purpose, but to smoke a joint in one of the stalls. She needed to recharge after dealing with the weird encounter with the new girl, having Caleb all over her, school, everything. So she lit one up while reading the graffiti on one of the stall walls, letting the green fill her lungs and cloud her mind before breathing out.

"Sadie?" The voice of the new girl caught her off guard and she started coughing and waving the smoke around so she wouldn't be caught. "Hello?" The red head responds to the voice that seemed to be coming from the next stall. Sadie could have sworn that the bathroom was empty when she checked. She would never smoke with anybody else in here. Suddenly, Sophia crawled on the bathroom floor under the divider that separates the two and into the same stall. Sadie looked at her, confused. Then Sophia stood up in front of her after making her way in here. Sadie just smoked some more before blowing smoke to her face. "What the fuck?" She then asked.

"I knew I'd find my gal pal in here. What's that?" The brunette points to the joint between the red's fingers enthusiastically. Sadie glances between the marijuana and the girl in front of her before holding it out for her to take. "Smoke it and find out." She says. Sophia took the joint hazardously , inspecting it before putting the end to her lips and breathing in. "Hold it." Sadie instructs. After Sophia inhales, she holds in the smoke like she's told to and doesn't let go until Sadie tells her to. The red head smiles. "Good." She nods proudly.

Sophia just stares down at the red head before lunging forward to wrap her hands around Sadie's throat tightly, choking her until she's unconscious.

———————————————————————

Some crazy shit is going down. CRAZY SHIT!

Do you know what's about to happen?🔮