»Suspicion«

Lilia Buckingham stood outside as she waited impatiently for her friends to meet with her so they could walk home. "Hey." Jaeden snuck up behind her and she jumped a bit before turning around and hitting him in the chest. "You scared me." She stated, looking up at him in annoyance. The teenage boy chuckles softly before holding onto the girl's arms gently. "I noticed that your scars started healing this morning, but I didn't wanna say anything at the time because of Jack and Wyatt." Jaeden said as he slips his thumb under the sleeve of Lilia's shirt to feel the texture of her wrist. Lilia bites her bottom lip and shrugs. "Well I hadn't noticed that."

Jaeden smiles at her before letting go of her arms. "I wanna take you out tomorrow. And I know that you're gonna say that tomorrow is a school night, but we won't be out for long, I promise." He tells Lilia. The witch actually wasn't going to try and find her way out of a date with Jaeden. In fact, she was more than happy to go out on a date with him. "Yes, I'd love to go out with you." She answered. Jaeden was honestly stunned. He thought it would take her a whole lot of convincing. It usually does with Lilia, no matter what you're asking her. "That's great, what time should I pick you up?" "Oh, maybe we should just meet up." Lilia tries. She can't let Jaeden know that she's a witch living with other witches in the middle of the woods.

"O-Okay, yeah. We can just meet up at the mall and I'll take you to our date from there." Jaeden couldn't stop himself from grinning. He was ready for their date tomorrow night. Lilia nods. "Lils!" A British female yelled from across campus as she ran up to her best friend. The brunette looked back and saw Millie and Finn coming towards her as she waves. "I'll see you tomorrow." Jaeden put a hand on the girl's shoulder before disappearing into the parking lot and to his car. Lilia watched him walk away, happy. "Lilia, we can't find Sadie." Finn tells her.

Lilia furrowed her eyebrows and looked around through the dissolving sea of students. "Guys, she's literally over there." The ice witch pointed out and over to a clearing where the red head was starting to walk home without the other three. They all hurry over to Sadie. "Hey, did you forget that we walk home together?" Millie stopped the red head, who looks at them in confusion. "Who-...oh, right. Yes, let's all walk to our home together." The red head smiles and nods. Lilia raised an eyebrow at her odd behavior, but just figured that she was high. "Jesus Sade, maybe lay off the green for a while." She grabs her hand and they all walk home.

»«

The four witches get home safely and go straight to the library to do their homework together. "Uh, Sadie, where are your books?" Finn asked as he pulled his history book from his backpack and his notebook to write his history paper. The red scrunched her brows. "We all own books?" She looked around and noticed that the other teens were getting their assigned work from their book bags. "Let me guess, you left your homework in your locker. I'm telling you, put down the weed, it's starting to fuck with you now." Lilia said as she starts her math homework.

The landline rang from the living room and Millie got up to go answer it. "Is the weed also the green?" Sadie asked as she continued to stand in the threshold. Lilia looked up from her notebook. Finn felt like something was off with Sadie. Millie came back to the library after the phone call. "Sadie, that was the school on the phone just now. They said that you were absent in four of your classes." She informs the red head. Sadie bit her lip and looked panicked as she was now avoiding eye contact with everyone. Now Lilia and Millie were getting suspicious of her. "I-I gotta go." "Where?" Finn asked just as the red head was running out and away from the coven. The witches have never been more confused in their lives.

»«

The red bursts through the doors of the abandoned arcade angrily before locking the doors and heading towards the back room where all the whimpering was coming from. "God damn it, Sadie! Thanks to you, I look suspicious now all because you wasted my time trying to escape from me instead of complying." The real Sadie tied to a chair with a cloth around her mouth cries and let out more muffled screams as the shape shifter vents some more. "Now your friends are starting to raise eyebrows. So, I'm going to remove that knot from around your mouth and you're going to answer a few important questions for me so you don't give me away. If you don't answer honestly, I will punish you. Understand?"

Sadie nods in fear before Sophia shifts back into her true form and unties the cloth that was keeping the teenager from talking. "Okay, so, who are those three idiots that walked home with me after school?" The red head tries to calm herself down before answering Sophia. "Th-they're probably Millie, Finn and Lilia. Millie has an accent, Finn is the guy with the curly hair, and Lilia is the emo girl." The brunette nods, taking mental notes before pulling a joint from her shirt pocket, the shirt she stole off of Sadie, and started to light it up. She had to get used to them in order to be Sadie. "Good, now tell me more about these medaling little shits."

———————————————————————

I finally updated this story but does anybody care? Probably not. Nobody reads stories from this account.🔮