»1988«

Finn sat on his bed with his head in his hands as he let out a sigh of sadness. He didn't understand why the girls hated him so much. He wanted to feel like he belonged somewhere and that's why he joined the coven, but Millie and Lilia make him feel so small and neglected. They always give him mean looks and leave a room when he enters. He felt like an outcast.

The beautiful red head stood outside of his bedroom and took a deep breath before knocking on the thick wooden door. Sadie felt like she needed to talk to Finn about the girls and why they're so disgusting towards him. He stood up from his bed and dragged his feet across the floor to open up the door. He saw Sadie looking up at him and he raised his eyebrows. Finn wasn't sure if she hated him or not as she doesn't do mean things to him but she also doesn't speak to him much. The girl with blue eyes sheds a sympathetic smile. "Hey, how ya feeling?" She had questioned.

Finn just let out a breath as he slouched a bit. He didn't know if he could trust Sadie enough to tell her about how he's feeling. What if she tells the others and they all laugh at him about it? The truth is Sadie would never do that to him unless he wanted Millie and Lilia to know how he's feeling. Sadie just wants to become friends with the new boy so he doesn't feel so alone anymore. She noticed how sad he got yesterday after he messed up during his training. He felt like no one cared about him enough to support him.

"Well I just feel sort of...out of place, I guess." The curly haired boy tells. Sadie nods as she kept her eyes on his. She could see how frustrated and miserable he truly was. "Do you mind if I come in so we can talk?" Finn just stares down at the ground awkwardly before widening the door and stepping aside so she could enter. Sadie stepped inside the room and looked around at his very boring room. Finn hasn't decorated much since he moved in. The only thing he's done is put most of his clothes either in the dresser or on the floor. His laptop just sat on his nightstand, him not being able to use it because Noni doesn't have WiFi. It was absolutely useless to him now.

The red head took a seat on the edge of his bed, right where he was sitting before she came in. Finn shut the door before sitting beside Sadie with his head still hung low. "I know that you just moved to a new place and you're excited because you get to use your cool new powers and such, but I also understand that it can be a little bit difficult to sort of adjust to your new lifestyle." She tries to reason with him. Finn thought that she had no idea what he was going through. Not only is it hard for him to get settled into a new place like this, but it's also so hard to get his new roommates to like him and to make new friends when he doesn't even go to school yet.

He just isn't used to having no internet or friends or not having meat. He would be lying if he said he wasn't feeling a bit homesick. However he didn't want to leave. Finn begged his parents to let him stay in Hawkins so he can learn about his powers and he wasn't gonna give up over those huge sacrifices that were nearly apart of his whole life. "It's just all so weird, I feel like I've stepped into an alternate universe where my whole life has just turned upside down. I don't mean to offend you or your Noni, but I just miss watching movies on my laptop when I'm sad or having a nice juicy steak."

That last part made Sadie little upset, but she tried not to show it. This was about Finn, not her. "And to top all of that off, everyone in this house hates me and I don't understand why. I've tried to be nice to your sisters, but they just push me away and treat me like a feral cat." He finishes. Sadie pinched her brows together. She didn't know that Finn didn't know. Should the red head tell the new boy what his mother had done and why his coven mates hate him?

"Y-you don't know? About the eighties?" Sadie inquired as she put a hand on his back. Finn sat up a little bit and looked at the girl. "Well I know that it seemed like a fun time and my dad was actually in a band-" "No no no, I mean do you know what happened here in the eighties, in this coven." Sadie rephrased the question. Finn tried to think of something. Is he supposed to know what happened? He had absolutely no idea what happened here back in nineteen eighty-eight, but he sure was curious as to what it had to do with Millie and Lilia hating him. "I don't know, my mom was here and she said she had a good time." He answers the question.

Sadie removed her hand from around the boy before removing her flower crown from atop her head and sighing. She was going to tell him a story, a real story with real people in a real place that changed everything. "In nineteen eighty-eight your mother and our reigning supreme were teenagers. There were two other girls and one lady to rule them all, Cherilyn Ryder, Winona's mother. In October of eighty-eight, the five women were busy building this coven together. They were mixing cement until they had ran out of water and asked your mother to use her powers to gather more water from the pond just down the hill from here. She was carefully bringing water from the valley to the cement mix until Kimberly Anne Walker accidentally bumped into her, causing Shannen to lose control and drenching the supreme. Cher was so in shock that she had dropped a brick on her foot, got hypothermia, had a heart attack and then died. Noni has been careful about magic ever since, making sure nothing like that would ever happen again to anybody. And that, Finn, is why Mills and Lils hate you."

Finn was in absolute shock. He had no idea about any of that stuff. He could not believe that his mother had killed the last supreme. It angered him, knowing that he is the child of murderer and that the reason why no one here likes him is because of that. "That bitch!" The boy had said in a fit of rage before quickly standing to his feet and storming out of his room. Sadie, confused, follows him down the stairs and to the front door where he ran. The red head stood on the front porch as she watched the boy walk into the woods alone. "Where are you going!?" Sadie had shout after him.

The boy needed to be alone, to clear his mind and to calm down. He was majorly upset by that horrible tale from long ago. "Just leave me alone, Sadie! I'm going for a walk, I'll be back by dinner time!" Finn responds to the girl on the front porch of the big house, not turning his head back to look at her. He kept his eyes on the ground and his hands in his pocket with each heavy step, leaves crackling beneath his feet. Sadie just stood there with worry as she crossed her arms over her chest to keep herself warm from the fall breeze that blew by. She worried about Finn a lot, but instead of running after him and trying to talk things out she went back inside and left him alone to think.

----------------------

I couldn't edit this because I'm so heartbroken 😭 th-the-th-there was th-thi-this girl at the mall today and she was wearing a flannel shirt and she had red hair and bangs and 😖 she was hot but I was too shy to get her number🤧 FUCK🔮