Samantha rolled her eyes. "And I'll deny every one of them. I'm going to take the next coming weeks to focus on myself, my friends and family, Quidditch, and the tournament. If something like that wants to happen naturally then I won't be opposed...and unfortunately there isn't anyone else at Hogwarts that I would go for."

They spent the rest of dinner chatting about their group bonding the next day and Samantha was very excited. She was very much looking forward to quality time with her best friends and starting the breakup healing process. Even though she was the one who did the breaking up, it still hurt because nothing hurts more than something not working out when you want it to so badly.

"Time to go sit in and listen to more people talking to me," Samantha grumbled. "I'll see you guys after the meeting."

"Have fun!! Take lots of notes!" Fred commented with a wink.

Samantha shook her head in annoyed amusement as she got up to head towards the entrance hall and the nearby corridor where the room was.

"Hey," a voice called out as she neared the door. Samantha turned and saw Viktor walking up to her.

"Fancy meeting you here," Samantha commented with a grin.

Viktor laughed and the two walked up the door. Viktor held it open for her and upon walking inside, they were met with Dumbledore, McGonagall, Snape, Ludo Bagman, Cornelius Fudge, Madame Maxime, and Karkaroff.

"Two out of four already, splendid!" said Bagman upon seeing Samantha and Viktor step inside and approach them.

Samantha smiled politely at everyone and then her gaze lingered on Bagman for a few moments. They made eye contact and Samantha raised one of her eyebrows at him, almost as if they were speaking to each other nonverbally. Bagman bit his lip and then broke eye contact by clapping his hands together and looking towards the door. Fleur and Harry walked in and joined them.

Fudge looked around and nodded at everyone. "Now that we're all here, let's start. This meeting will be very brief but I just wanted to make sure we're all caught up to speed on recent events and make sure everyone is on the same page. From what we've gathered, Crouch Jr acting like Moody did in fact charm the Goblet but that's all of the actual tampering he was able to do. We found out that he did not provide direct help nor do any tampering during the actual tasks. He may have given Harry slight advice on playing to his strengths but was told that Harry came up with his idea on his own, as well as acquiring the Gillyweed. Mr. Potter, now where did you get it again?"

Harry looked up at him. "A house elf gave it to me. Not Crouch."

"See, there you all have it. I see no reason for the tournament to cancel or change the original plans. Does anyone else have any objections or anything else to add?"

Everyone looked around and no one spoke. Samantha suspected because no one really wanted to be there. Crouch Jr knew what he was doing and how to be crafty doing it. There was no way he would've left any trace he did any more helping and everyone there knew it.

Fudge nodded once and then spoke again. "It was revealed to Harry and Samantha from Crouch Jr what the third task is going to be so Ludo, if you could fill Mr. Krum and Ms. Delacour on the details."

Ludo smiled widely. "Gladly, Minister." He turned to the two of them. "So the third task is taking place on June 24th, one week before term ends. We were going to reveal the details a month before but obviously things have changed. The task will be a maze...but not just any old maze. It will have riddles, challenges, and other obstacles to overcome. The Cup will be placed in the middle and the one who touches it first will be named the winner. Now there are a few more details but those can wait until the actual day of the task. Are there any questions?"