91

Please please check out the gorgeous cover made by the amazing siriuslysarcastic  !! It's so pretty!! Check her out!!

C H A P T E R  91

Samantha froze.

Marcus was kissing her.

This was a such a shock that she didn't know what to do. Her eyes were still open and stood in place as Marcus kept his hands around her face.

A few moments had passed and she could feel him slowly start to pull away. But as the kiss continued, Samantha didn't want it to end. She then dropped her broomstick, brought her hands around his neck to keep him place, and pulled him closer.

Her eyes fluttered closed and Marcus' hands then moved to her waist. Inside, he was freaking out because he not only made the bold move to kiss her, but Samantha responded and pulled him closer to her to where their bodies were touching. Marcus wrapped his arms tightly around her waist and they continued their embrace. They were in sync and it was as if they were molded to perfectly complement each other.

Kissing Marcus was far beyond she ever imagined. There was a fire and angst that she never felt when she kissed Cedric. Kissing Cedric felt sweet and simple and nothing like the fireworks she was currently feeling being wrapped in his strong arms.

Her hands felt the ends of his curls and her finger started to wrap around them in soft motions. She felt Marcus grin against her lips and that's when Samantha slowly pulled away. She had too, her breath was becoming uneasy and she had to look him the eyes.

Her forehead rested against is as they took jagged breaths. Samantha looked into his green eyes and saw nothing except passion and confidence.

"Wow," she breathed. "That was...uhm...ardent."

Marcus laughed and Samantha felt the vibrations. She then realized just how close he was and how they were pressed against each other. But nothing felt weird, nothing felt awkward. It felt right and Samantha felt like she was exactly where she was supposed to be.

"Yeah," Marcus responded.

"What prompted your action?" she asked, confused as to why he did that.

Marcus slightly cleared his throat. "Well I uh heard you say something and since I feel the same way, why not go for it."

It took a few moments for what he said to register. Samantha gasped slightly. He heard her say that? But then she shifted her focus to feel the same way.

"You feel the same way?" she reiterated.

He nodded and then bit his lip nervously. "I have for a while."

That caught her attention. "A--a while? How long?"

"Well we were younger back then so it wasn't that serious, some school boy crush. It didn't really intensify until I left. That's the reason why I left. I didn't want you to hate me and jeopardize any chance of this ever happening," Marcus said as he gestured to themselves. "So I thought if I just left, it would make things better. Then I saw you at the Cup and I knew I had to ask for your forgiveness and tell you the truth since I was coming for the Tournament. My feelings grew as we hung out more and more and I realized how much I cared for you."