◖✦ ▸﹙𝐎𝟏𝟐 ⨟ 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐋﹚

Start from the beginning

"Wow you too Rosie." the red haired Slytherin said sitting next to the light blonde.

"Snape's been weird since the start of the school year. He's been giving a lot of detentions. This is my first one this year though." the Hufflepuff Greenwood stated in an ignorant tone.

"That's true. He's just been so... um much more Snape I guess." the red head responded to the previous statement.

"Were you angry like a few minutes ago?" the red head asked staring at the light blonde.

"What gave it off?" the light blonde asked.

"Your eyes. They're light red which means you were angry. But your eyes turn as red as my hair when you are angry. They take a few minutes to fade. I've noticed that about you." the red head stated. 

"Oh." the light blonde sighed.

"Not much for detention today. Miss Rose,Miss Greenwood you two arrange the books. Mr Miller you help Mr Nott with the potions. The rest of you have had detention before so get to work!" the black haired professor said in an intimidating tone.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

The two girls talked while arranging the dusty books. Talking about life and the past few days in school. Well they each left out the little part that they both met the Sirius Black.

"Madelyn apologised? TwIcE? You're joking right? RiGhT?" the red head asked in disbelief.

"Exactly how I reacted. I don't think I should believe her. What do you think?" the light blonde asked placing the books in alphabetical order.

"That's not my place to tell. If she's really sorry she's going to show it." the red head stated. The two talked the whole of the detention.

꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥꒷꒥ 

The light blonde was staring at a boy. Since the opening of this year she always had this weird feeling around him. A crush? Maybe.The league noticed this and kept teasing her about it EVERY SINGLE DAY. They first noticed it on the second week of school. When she accidentally bumped into him dropped her books.Flash back? Sure

Flashback

"Those things creep me out. They look like the grim reaper!" the red haired Hufflepuff stated.

"You should really stop walking backwards Rosie. You could bump into some-" the brown haired boy stated before being cut of by a thud.

"Shit..." the light blonde cussed.

"You okay Roseline?" a black haired boy asked holding out his hand.

"Yeah Good awesome thanks." the light blonde said then got up.

"Oh okay then see you around maybe?" the boy asked.

"Sure!" the light blonde exclaimed then the boy left. The light blonde watched him walk away and then disappeared into her own thoughts.

"Earth to Rose! Rosie! Roseline!" the brown haired girl screeched.

"Mh Yeah." the light blonde said shaking her head,

"OoOoOo someone's got a crush!" the dark blonde stated.

"I do not!!" the light blonde scolded.

"We've got to tell Mal, Sam and Ced this!" the younger Lupin exclaimed.

"No please just n-" before she could finish the brunette was no where to be seen.

"Now the whole school's going to know." the Hufflepuff Greenwood muttered.

"Nah My cousin and his friends may be popular but they won't tell a single soul. I'll make sure of it." the dark blonde girl stated saying the second sentence in an evil tone.

End of Flashback

"Hey Rosie. Whatcha looking at?" the brown haired girl asked.

"Nothing No one." the light blonde said turning back to her book. Which was a new book series by the way she finished the other one before the end of last year lol.

"I don't get it you strummer around him. But you can talk to him face to face sometimes. Like I mean you two are pretty good friends." the dark blonde stated.

"I totally ship!" the dark blonde exclaimed.

"No! no! no! DON'T YOU DARE SHIP!" Malcom scolded.

"Pft over protective much." the older Lupin stated.

"Says the guy who says Mone needs your approval to date." the blue eyed  boy spat making the league laugh.

"She's my sister I care about her feelings!" the older Lupin exclaimed.

" I don't want Harry to be hurt.
I mean Roseline basically has a whole fun club!" the blue eyed boy placed his hand on his chest pretending to be hurt.

"I have a fun club?" the light blonde asked partly excited.

"Nah you have an army. Half the boys in our class like you. It's annoying how much they ask about you. Why I only sit with Red When I sit with girls they flirt with me.Bleh!" the brown haired boy said almost vomiting.

"Oh come on if he likes her back it's literally none of our consern!"  the older Diggory stated in a low tone.The older Lupin and Blue eyed boy shot him a worried look. "I'm fine I promise." he mouthed to them making them nod. 

"And what if he doesn't?" the light blonde said then galped.

"You're the sweetest and one of the most amazing girls in the world Rosie.Who doesn't like you!" the red head exclaimed.

𓏲࣪ 𓂃 ⵓ . 𓏲࣪ ִֶָ ࣪𓂅 ˖ˑ
─✉ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
Ngl this one's kinda shit anyway enjoy.