Lottie stopped thinking and just leaned in for another kiss. Just living for the high he gave her. Slowly she pulled away, "Please tell me that meant something."

Stiles breathed out, "It meant everything."

Isaac and Evlynn

Evlynn knew Scott and Melissa weren't home as she walked up to the McCall household. To be fair she only knew that because Cait was following Scott after the past two days of him almost dying. So her younger sister and the McCalls were at the hospital. And here she was her sister's words in her head. "I don't care what you guys are doing tonight. I'm making sure my best friend doesn't almost get himself killed for the third night in a row. I suggest you all do the same with our other werewolf friends."

Slowly she brought her hand to the doorbell, ringing it. The sound must have been awful for the two teen wolves that lived at the house. But she continued to press the button till Isaac answered the door.

"Lynn, why-what-" Isaac sighed, "Come in." Evlynn walked into the home, spinning her head around a bit. Looking from the stairs to the kitchen behind them and the living room to her left with a dinning room to her right.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay. After....everything." She couldn't think of a better word. First he went with Scott to reason with Deucalion, that way the other teen wouldn't get himself murdered. Then he nearly got himself killed by a set of Alpha twins. The next day he tried to starve himself, by refusing to move from under the motel bed. And the thing that made it worse was Evlynn hardly understood any of it.

"Everything?" Isaac knew what she was talking about but he liked the sound of her voice. And yeah that was super sappy, but he did. It was calming. Unlike what she meant by everything.

"The nearly dying thing. The Scott almost lighting himself on fire, thing. The Ethan almost ripping you to shreds, thing. Just everything."

Isaac laughed at her stutters. "I'm fine. I mean that. After everything I'm still alive."

"That really shouldn't let being alive be the bar we set as fine."

"Tell your sister that. Hers is even lower." Isaac didn't mean to say it but it made Evlynn question him.

"What do you mean?" Evlynn's voice shifted from sweet to worried. "Isaac tell me what the hell that means."

Isaac wanted to hit himself, throwing Cait under the bus like that. "Cait and Scott both seem to think as long as everyone else is alive then we're fine."

Evlynn shook her head, "So what, they die, but if the rest of us make it out. They're fine?" Isaac just nodded. He found it just as crazy as she did. His two best friends were willing to die. Part of him thought they just didn't realize how much people need them. Actually all of him knew that.

Evlynn on the other hand was biting back a fit of rage. How could her sister think so little of herself? Did she even think about what it would be like for the people around her if she died?

Isaac noticed the darkening of Evlynn's gaze as her head spun around the foyer. He didn't really know what to do as her face flashed with anger. "Evlynn...?"

"Why would they think that's okay? How could they think so little of themselves? And-and.."

"Evlynn!" Isaac screamed her name, "They're okay. Because they have us. And we'll save them from their self destruction."

Evlynn didn't really care to know what she was doing as she stood on her toes pressing her lips to his. For a moment they both enjoyed it. Enjoyed each other. But quickly Isaac pulled back.