09💎

Aimee walked into the flat. She saw Grace sitting on the sofa. She smiled. "Are you okay?" Aimee asked.

Grace nodded. "Yeah. I went for a scan today. The baby is a little girl. I've always thought it was. But now I actually know that she is a little girl."

Aimee smiled. "Are you keeping her?"

"I don't know. My head is a mess. I don't know if I can give birth to her only for someone else to come and take her. But then I don't know what I could offer a baby," Grace said.

"Love. That's what you could offer her. Unconditional love and she'll love you."

Grace shrugged and nodded. "I know. I just... I don't know if I could take Max being around constantly."

Aimee took her sister's hand. She sighed. "Don't let Max ruin what could be the perfect mummy and daughter relationship. You don't even have to see him. You could go to London with the baby."

***
The next morning, Aimee went into work. Simon was there. He walked over to her and smiled. "How are you?" He asked.

"I'm okay. I'm tired though," Aimee said as she felt his hand touch her. "Didn't you get enough last night?"

Simon smirked. "I never get enough of you."

"Smooth."

Simon knew he wanted to kiss her. But he couldn't while they were in work. He didn't want anyone to know that they were having an affair.

Simon smirked. "I'll see you soon."

"Okay."

Aimee was about to walk off when she saw Max coming towards her. "Look. I can't talk to Grace anymore than I have. I don't know what she's thinking. Okay?"

Max rolled his eyes. "You're forgetting that I can easily blow apart your little affair. How would you like that?"

"Don't keep blackmailing me Max. Just piss off and leave me and Grace alone," Aimee said as she walked off. Unaware that she had pissed Max Tyler off.

***
Aimee saw Simon and Sue. To her, it looked as though they were arguing and Aimee didn't know what about. She didn't like it either.

Aimee watched as Sue walked off and Simon walked over to her. "What's going on?" Aimee asked.

"I don't know. I think Sue knows something is up. She doesn't want me spending time with you."

Aimee paled. "Max has said something. I know he has and to be honest, I hate him so much. He's ruined Grace's life. He's ruining yours. He can't get away with it."

Simon looked at her and sighed. "Don't worry about it. It'll be okay. I know that it's easier said than done. But everything will be okay."

***
Later on that day, Aimee walked out of the school to see Max with Grace. She walked over. "Bullying her again? You're such a big man."

Max smirked. "Bullying? Says you. The one having an affair with a married man. And believe me, I don't think you'll want that to be found out."

Aimee shrugged. " I will happily come clean about this affair. But you should be careful. Because you've pissed off a lot of people. It won't be long before someone gets their own back."

Aimee walked off and sighed. But with so many people wanting revenge Max, who would be the one to do it?