022💎

Aimee woke and sighed as she saw that Simon's side of the bed clearly hadn't been slept in. She sighed.

Aimee climbed out of bed and walked into the living room. He was asleep on the sofa. "Simon? What's going on?" She asked.

Simon woke up. "You're a cheat is what."

Aimee frowned. She looked to him. "What do you mean? I haven't cheated on you."

"Liar. I saw you with Max yesterday. How you were all over him," Simon spat as he stood up and walked towards her.

Aimee shook her head. "That's nothing. He was comforting me after something Sue had said. He's just had a baby with my sister!"

"Oh yeah. I'm sure he was comforting you. And as for Grace, she ran from him. Maybe she ran from you too."

Aimee rolled her eyes. "You're being ridiculous now. I'm having your baby. Why would I cheat on you? What do you take me for?" She asked.

"A whore."

Aimee felt broken. She nodded. She turned and grabbed her jacket and left.

***
Grace opened the door to the flat and saw Aimee sitting there crying. "What happened?" She asked.

"Simon. He thinks I'm cheating on him with Max. He saw Max giving me a hug yesterday after something Sue had said to me. I wouldn't cheat with him," Aimee sobbed.

"I know babes. I know."

"Can I stay here for a little bit? He called me a whore."

Grace nodded and smiled. "Of course you can. Belle is in the living room. Go chill with her and I'll make some coffee. Decaf for you," she said as she hugged her sister.

Aimee walked into the living room. She saw her niece asleep in the bouncer. She smiled. "She really is perfect."

"Not at 3am she's not. I'm coming into the school today. Getting Belle used to the crèche and so I'm going to have a word with Simon. He can't speak to you like that when you've done nothing wrong," Grace said as she handed her sister a drink.

Aimee sighed. "It was a meaningless hug. I wouldn't do that to you. Not when you've just had Max's baby."

***
Aimee stood in the staffroom at work. She sighed as she looked to see Simon walking in. He didn't speak to her. He didn't even look at her.

Aimee felt her heart shattering. She knew that Sue must have said something else to him to make him think she was sleeping with Max.

Max walked in and Simon walked out. Max looked to Aimee "what's going on there?" He asked.

Aimee sighed. "He saw us hugging yesterday. And thinks I'm cheating with you."

Max frowned. He shook his head. "I've just had a daughter with your sister. Why on earth id cheat, I don't know," he said.

"He called me a whore too. I'm staying with Grace for a little bit. It's my only option now," Aimee mumbled.

Max nodded and sighed. "I'm staying at my own place for a bit. But Grace and I are going to see about trying to live together. She wants Belle to grow up in a home with us both there," he said.

***
Simon was sitting in his classroom. He looked up as Grace walked in. "What can I do for you?" He asked.

"You called my pregnant sister a whore? She isn't cheating with Max for crying out loud. She's having your baby. I've just had Max's baby. You're delusional. And all because your ex wife is throwing around some bull? Sort it out Simon."

Simon glared. "I don't need you coming in here and telling me to sort it out. I'll do what I want. And it's not the first time she and Max have slept together is it? So why wouldn't they go back to that?"

Grace rolled her eyes. "Grow up. You're about to become a father."

"If the baby is even mine."

"Now you're being a dickhead. Sort it out. Or stay away from Aimee," Grace said as she turned and walked off.

***
Aimee walked towards her car and sighed. Simon was there. He walked over to her. "When the baby comes, I want a DNA test. I don't believe it's mine," he said

Aimee stood there in shock and watched as he walked off. But could Aimee prove that Sue had been saying stuff to ruin her relationship with Simon.