013💎

Aimee lay in bed with Simon. He had spent the night. Aimee sighed as she sat up from the bed as Simon placed a hand on her arm and smiled

"are you okay? You look tired" he said as she looked to him and smiled

"I am. You kept me up half the night and I am worried over grace. Max is blackmailing her and I can't help her. He said unless they get together and raise the baby together then he will go to the police and she will lose everything. She will lose her freedom and the baby and it's not fair On her" Aimee said as Simon smiled as he looked to her.

He pulled her close and kissed her and smiled "I know babe but there is nothing you can do. Grace is hold enough to handle max and she will be okay" Simon said as Aimee looked to her and smiled.

She placed a hand on his cheek and smiled as she leant in and kissed him. He pulled her close and kissed her back as he pulled her Onto the bed and smiled

"it's all going to be okay I promise" Simon said as Aimee smiled as he kissed her passionately.

Aimee knew it was a complicated but she knew she couldn't help herself when it came to Simon
***

Aimee arrived at work. She frowned when she saw Grace with Max. "Grace? What's going on?" She asked.

Grace sighed. "I've come to a compromise. I'm giving Max another chance. But we're discussing options for the baby at a later date."

Aimee frowned. Max walked off leaving her alone with her sister and Simon. "Grace. Seriously? What are you playing at?"

"Max knows I attacked him. This is the only way I can stay out of prison. And make sure that my little girl is happy and healthy. It's for the best."

***
Simon walked into Aimee's classroom. He smiled. "Do you wanna go out tonight? A nice meal and then off to a club?" He asked.

"Sure. Be fun."

Simon laughed. "You could sound more enthusiastic. I'm offering to spend money on you getting drunk."

Aimee grinned and laughed. "Yeah. Okay. Woo. Let's go get drunk!" She said.

Simon rolled his eyes and kissed her. She kissed back but sighed. "We have to stop getting it on while we're in work. The pupils don't need a live sex ed," she said.

"They'd be bloody lucky."

***
Aimee felt like everything was getting on top of her. She was struggling to be there for her sister. But she was struggling on being the perfect girlfriend for Simon.

Aimee looked up as Grace walked in. She sighed. "You must think I'm an idiot. For going back to him."

"No. But Grace, he will only hurt you. You deserve better than him."

"I have a plan. I'm going to make him think everything is okay. And I'm going to leave as soon as the baby has been born."

Aimee looked at her sister and sighed. She hugged her. "It'll be okay."

***
Aimee sat in the restaurant with Simon. He looked at her. "Maybe we could go away this weekend? Just us?" He asked.

"Yeah. Maybe babe."

Simon took her hand. "I love you Aimee. I promise."

Aimee smiled and nodded. But she had no idea how her relationship with Simon was about to come crashing down.