06💎

Aimee walked into the flat and saw Grace. She sighed and sat down next to her. "What happened with Simon. It was a mistake. We were both drunk."

"He's engaged. To Sue and you shouldn't be close with him like that. Look at the mess I'm in," Grace said as she looked at her.

"I know. It's all a mess. I regret it. I really do," Aimee said.

Grace looked at her. She pulled her into a hug. "Promise me that you'll keep away from him. You need better than being someone's bit on the side."

Aimee nodded. "I promise," she said. But she didn't know if she could keep the promise. She didn't know if she could stay away from Simon.

***
Aimee arrived at work and saw Simon. He was standing with Max. Simon motioned for her to come over.

Reluctantly she did. Max smirked. "Hello again Aimee."

"Max."

Simon could tell that something had gone on between Aimee and Max. He sighed. "Is everything okay?" He asked.

Aimee nodded and smiled. "Yep. I should head inside. It's too cold out here," she told them. In truth, she didn't want to be around Max.

***
Aimee was in her classroom when Max walked in. "Where's Grace?" He asked as he closed the door.

Aimee rolled her eyes. "She's at an appointment. She told me that she can't handle you being involved."

Max glared. "That is my daughter she's carrying. I have rights to be at every appointment. I suggest you help me. Unless you want me to tell her about our night together."

"Tell her. See if I care. Cause I know that she'll forgive me. She won't forgive you," Aimee said.

Max smirked. "You think I care if she forgives me? I just want to be in my daughter's life. Or because I'm the father, I don't have any rights?"

***
Aimee sighed as Simon came in. He closed the door and the blinds. "So come on. What's going on with you and Max?" He asked.

"Nothing. Why? He's the father of my sister's unborn baby. It's her you should be asking that question not me," Aimee said. She couldn't let Simon know what had happened between her and Max.

Simon nodded. He wasn't convinced though. He knew something had gone on with them and he wanted to know. "You can talk to me about anything. You know that right?"

Aimee nodded and sighed. She smiled. "Look. What happened with us was great. But it can't happen again. You're engaged and I'm not being a home wrecker. I'm not ruining you and Sue."

"I don't want Sue. I want you. You and no one else."

"That's not true though is it Simon? You're shagging Sue. You're trying to shag me. I can't handle this. I really can't."

Simon frowned. He walked towards her and kissed her passionately. Aimee found herself kissing him back.

As the kiss got more heated, they made their way over to the desk. Both unaware that Max had seen everything and was planning on blackmailing Aimee to get what he wanted.