027💎

Aimee knew how things had been since she had returned to Greenock. She and Sue had been going head to head an awful lot and it was getting to her. But Aimee wasn't going to let the woman get to her.

She wasn't going to be that mother who kept the father of her baby away. She wasn't that person. She wanted her baby to have both parents in their life. Something she never had.

It wasn't easy at all. And Aimee was fed up of how Sue was acting. She knew that it was taking so much in her to not say anything to Sue at all. Knowing she didn't want the drama. She needed her pregnancy to be stress free.

She had been talking with Simon about what would happen when the baby was born. She didn't want there to be any unnecessary tension with them. Just simple easy co-parenting.

Aimee didn't think it would be simple. But she didn't care as long as her baby was happy and healthy. It was the only thing that truly mattered to her.

All she knew was that things needed to change. And she was more focused on her unborn baby than anything.

Morning came and she walked into the kitchen. Grace was there with Bella. Aimee picked up her niece and held her close. "Auntie Aimee loves you so much angel girl. And she can't wait to have a mini you."

Grace smiled. "Simon called. He says he needs to talk to you about the baby."

"Why didn't he call me?"

Grace shrugged and sighed. "I don't know. He says he couldn't get through. So he just called me. He said he would see you at work. Is everything okay?" She asked as she looked to her.

Aimee nodded. "I'm guessing so. Just hoping Sue leaves me alone. I don't care anymore. I just want what's best for the baby. And whether that's me and Simon making it work, or doing things through the lawyer, I just need to make it work."

***
Aimee went into work. She saw Sue who was looking at her and sighed. "Do you have a problem?" She asked.

"Yes. How trampy do you think it is to get pregnant by someone else's lover?" Sue said.

Aimee rolled her eyes. "Maybe if you were giving him good sex, he wouldn't have come to me. take a look in the mirror about why Simon came to me in the first place. Judge yourself before you look at me."

Sue glared to Aimee. "You're lucky you're pregnant. I would ruin you."

Aimee burst out laughing. "Pregnant or not. I could still end you. So stop looking at me like you're better than me. And just leave me the fuck alone," she said as she walked off. Knowing she was sick and tired of Sue.

***
Aimee walked into Simon's classroom. She looked to him and sighed. "I need you to tell your bitch to leave me alone. I will hurt her. And that's a promise," she said.

Simon turned to her. He walked over to her and kissed her lips. Aimee kissed back before she pulled away. "What are you playing at?" She asked.

"I don't want Sue. I want you."

Aimee looked to him in disbelief. But just what did this mean?