015💎

Aimee woke in bed and groaned as she felt a wave of nausea hit her. She didn't know what it was. But she had been feeling rotten for a few days now.

When she got out of bed, she saw Simon walking in with a cup of coffee. He smiled. "I wanted to make you breakfast in bed."

"We'll make me breakfast on the sofa. And I fancy a bacon sarnie," Aimee said as she sat down on the sofa.

Simon laughed and nodded. He kissed her and made his way into the kitchen. Simon smiled. "Have you talked to Grace?" He asked.

Aimee nodded. "She text me. She and Max are arguing so much lately. It's not good for her," she said.

Simon sighed. He looked at her. "That's too toxic for her. It's not good for the baby," he said.

"I know. I'm going to talk to her at work. When she's away from him," Aimee said.

***
The two of them arrived at work. Aimee kissed Simon and walked off inside. She found her sister sitting in the staffroom. "You need to leave him. Look at how pale you look."

"That's the pregnancy. I'm okay," Grace said as she looked at her.

Aimee rolled her eyes and sighed. "I'm not stupid. I've seen how much the two of you are arguing. And it's not good at all for you. So please. You have to leave him."

"I can't. If I leave him, he will literally take me to court for full custody. I can't do that. I can't lose my daughter. She's the only thing that I can call mine," Grace said.

Aimee took her hand. "No one said you have to leave Greenock. Just come and stay with me for a bit. Please."

"And listen to you and Simon having sex? No thank you."

Aimee laughed. "Okay. Okay. Mum is coming up soon. So stay with her. I'll help you get your stuff from Max's."

Grace shrugged. "I don't know. I'm scared," she mumbled.

***
Aimee went to see Simon. She found him sitting in his classroom. She smiled. "Hey. So I think we need to have a weekend away," she said.

"How do you mean?" Simon asked as he looked at her.

Aimee shrugged. "Maybe Wales or London? I mean it would be nice to get away for a few days."

Simon nodded. "I know. I'll book somewhere and surprise you," he said as he kissed her lips gently.

***
Aimee was sitting in the staffroom. She looked up as Max walked in. "I think we need to talk. You need to stop treating my sister like crap. She's pregnant and she doesn't need your crap."

Max rolled his eyes. "Oh please. She gives as good as she gets."

"It shouldn't be like that Max. She's having your baby. So back off."

***
Aimee went to the chemist after work. She needed to pick up a test. She was scared. She knew that if she was pregnant then it was Simon's baby.

Aimee picked up a test and went home. She went through to the bathroom and sighed. She took the test and went to sit on the bed.

A few minutes later, the timer went off on her phone. Aimee picked up the test and felt the tears as she saw it was...