Ch.11| Trolls

I don't know Why I relate with the song above. But I do. ^^^^^^^

A/n: " In case no one read my post: I know it is a dick move to do this... But can someone draw a cover for this story? I would like for Y/n to have his arm around Neville while both are smiling. Y/n looks like Merlin from fate but his hair is short and he's wearing the Hogwarts robes. He has Sigurd's glasses except his are blue, If possible put Kuro(The dragon)resting on Y/n's head. To whoever draws this you have my thanks. As many of you know I have no artistic talent or value."

"On another note. I am updating the Xp system. If you've read my Multiverse's shinigami fic you know why. For those who want an update on my Fate fic. I am very sorry but it might take a little while more. I'm not basing it off of any anime or manga so it'll take longer to plan out. I had a complete timeline for the second arc, now my problem is the tiny details. I am very sorry for those who like the fic"

Y/n = Your name

N/n = Nickname

A/n = Author's note

"Speaking"

'Thinking'

[Anything GAMER related]

"Magic Message!"

Flashback

================================================================================================================================================================

Y/n's POV: 

Well it's official! Harry and Ron can be asshats. Why the hell did they insult Hermione so much? She didn't do anything against them. All she did was correct them when they were wrong. Gee, this calls for some revenge pranks! After I prank someone from Hufflepuff kids. Gotta be equal here after all. Every month I'll rotate between houses I shall prank. First was Slytherin, then Slytherin again, Gryffindor and now it's Hufflepuff. There was this girl who annoyed the hell out of me. She was lazy and stood on the MIDDLE of the stairs. 

I had the perfect prank for her! I'm gonna make her scale always say ten kilos more! I'll also make an illusion so she looks fatter than she actually is! 'Muahahahahahah' I laughed internally as me and Neville walked towards the dining room. There were pumpiking jacks all around and fake bats hanging on the ceiling. I didn't feel it was adequate enough so I cast an illusion spell to make the three shields of the houses appeared with some alterations. 

Slytherin which was a silver snake had wings and evil looking eyes. The scales shined proudly as it flew on the air. It's eyes carried glint of mischief as well as a prideful tone. However along with those two glints it carried a cunning posture which made it hard not to follow or look at the shining snake.

Hufflepuff which was a badger, (#Badgersdontgiveafuck) didn't have it's head and had a flaming body. The flames were a bright yellow and they made a pseudo head which made a scary looking face. It's eyes looked lazy but carried a fight in them as if saying not to mess with the beast

Ravenclaw's eagle...'Why the fuck is it an Eagle if it's called RAVENclaw?' I thought sighing. The eagle now had two heads and red glowing eyes. The eyes glowed in an intellectual but also carried some threat in them as if the eagle would attack if provoked. 

Lastly was Gryffindor's lion which  had a flaming mane as well as bat wings, a scorpion tail and talons for the front paws. It had become a flaming manticore which burnt a chivalrous and fearless image in the head of whoever looked at it.

I smirked as people gasped and awed at the illusions. Dumbledore looked my way and smiled while narrowing his eyes. I smiled and winked his way which made the old man chuckle. 'Power hungry old fart' I thought still smiling on the outside. I was peacefully walking around when a message from my system made me widen my eyes.