Ch. 17 | End of Expedition

Y/n = Your name

N/n = Nickname

A/n = Author's note

"Speaking"

'Thinking'

'Telepathy'

[Anything GAMER related]

"Magic Message!"

Flashback

======================================================================================================================================================

Y/n's POV:

"So you're telling me that you can use transfiguration spells like that?!" Hermione asked wide eyed as we walked.

"That's not all, according to Y/n, if you are able to control the spell's magnitude you could potentially transform a fly into a dragon!" Neville told her as we walked.

"That's incredible, young man!" One of the experts yelled as I walked in-front of them.

"WOW! That's an Ash Blossom!" I heard Neville yell.

I turned around and saw a flower with greyish-black petals and tilted my head. Mom used those for tea, they make really tasty tea.

"Are those rare?" I asked them. There are literally a hundred of them in our backyard, mom planted them so we could drink more of their tea, since I liked it so much.

"Rare?! These only when the moon is full!" He said. I whistled, impressed with the rarity, although I still wasn't sure just how rare these were.

"Indeed!" One of the experts said as I shrugged. I wasn't impressed, I need plants which can make spices, or maybe that have fire or electrical magical properties.

"Oh! And that's firecracker moss!" I heard Nevill say. I immediately looked towards the direction he was pointing at and looked for any weird type of moss. I looked at moss on top of a tree, it was red with some orange spots and it looked like it glowed in the light of day.

I took out a small boiling tube and scraped some of the boss off the surface of the three.

"Wait young man! That moss can explode in contact if one is not careful!" The exert told me, I nodded and carefully put the moss inside the boiling tube, which I then put inside my pocket.

"May I ask what you are getting that moss for?" Henrier asked, making me look at him, however before I could answer Hermione took a step forward.

"He's going to use it for one of his pranks!" She declared making me squint my eyes at her.

"As a detective-" I was interrupted by Neville.

"Self-proclaimed"

"Yes, as a self-proclaimed detective. I must say that you have no evidence of that!" I told her. Hermione looked at me with the most confused face I've ever seen and then crossed her arms.

"Pranks?!" The teacher and two experts asked in shock.

"You have such a brilliant mind, and you use it for such useless things?!" Henrickson questioned me. Pranking was something I've always done, its literally what makes me smile through defense of dark arts.

I looked away from him and shrugged.

"Is that a rare plant I see over there?" I asked as I saw a small flower with yellow petals which seemed to dimly glow.