sick (short fluff)

you. hated. being. sick. you thought to yourself as you blew your red nose. you threw the tissue in the garbage and flopped down on your bed.

it was cold season and you had caught some sort of cold from one of the apollo campers and now you felt like utter shit. you laid in bed and read your favorite book for the billionth time and waited for death and or lunch. whatever came first.

your siblings left for lessons and said goodbye, they determined your bunk a quarantine area so none of them caught your cold.

you laid there extremely bored, wishing you could go spar or at least go to arts and crafts.

soon enough your best friend leo walked through the door and you managed a weak smile. you were very happy to see him. he wasn't wearing a jacket, just a red sweater and jeans. Hephaestus kids didn't get cold easily, kind of like Elsa, you thought.

"what's up sunshine" leo said, climbing the ladder to your bunk. "i brought you some nectar" leo said as he handed you a cup with a little curly straw. Those warm brown eyes made you  heat up instantly. Leo had microwave eyes. How dreamy.

"dude i'm gonna get you sick"

"eh i don't care, besides camp isn't fun without you" he said with a smile

you blushed pink. you drank the nectar leo had brought and immediately started to feel better. leo plopped down next to you. "i brought you this little portable tv and i was thinking i could screw it into the wall right in front of your bed, i also brought some books and some breakfast!" leo said smiling.

he was holding a plate with 2 slices of french toast that he had put a smiley face with whipped cream on, and an egg.

"i couldn't ask for a better freind than you leo" you said with a smile.
"i know right" he replied as he began setting up the tv.

you ate your breakfast while leo set up the tv and cracked jokes.

leo sat next to you and pressed buttons on the remote. he put on (favorite movie).

"i'm freezing" you said snuggling farther under your blanket.

leo smiled and put his arm around you. you blushed and then slowly nuzzled into his side.

leo's body was so warm. soon enough you started to feel sleepy. you fell asleep right in leo's arms.

"y/n" you heard leo mutter "y/n wake up" he said again. you just decided to fake sleep. leo took your plate and set it down on a shelf near your bed.

he sighed and tucked the blanket around you. then he did something unexpected. leo kicked off his shoes and lifted the heavy blanket. you felt leo's warm figure press against your back and you shifted slightly, leo's breath hitched and he froze, not wanting to wake you. you settled back into the bed and he sighed. leo scooted down next to you and he pulled the blanket around himself and you.

he looked over at you to make sure you were asleep. he kissed your cheek and settled back under the blankets. you were only half awake but you smiled as leo's arm curled around your waist. he pulled you a bit closer to him so he could warm you up.

leo was definitely gonna get sick you thought to yourself and smirked.
————————————————
sorry this one was so short, i'm gonna write some other one shots soon! just something to post while i write the 4th part of strawberry fields.