tools (very much smutty)

tw: bondage and light degradation

it was late at night and you hadn't seen your boyfriend all day. you assumed he had been working all day in the bunker again. you quickly ran over to the dining pavilion right after training to grab an early dinner.

you had inhaled your food, as to get to leo's place faster. tonight was your only chance to be alone with him after 2 weeks. the rest of the campers filed in for dinner as you stood up from your table. you were already clearing your plate just as your siblings were sitting down to eat.

you tried your best to squeeze the moisture out of your hair, it was still wet from swimming in the lake that afternoon. you had participated in a camp surfing contest, percy had manipulated the lake to be the perfect surfing conditions. you wiped out almost immediately. needless to say, piper won.

you walked away from the dining pavilion to go change, the hoodie and shorts you were wearing over your bathing suit had become damp, making you shiver even in the warm weather.

you decided to grab some dinner for leo, shower, and go hang out in the bunker while he works.

that was how most of your days at camp went like, but you had been pretty preoccupied with training today. thankfully it was friday so that meant 1:00am curfew.

after you grabbed one of the enchanted plates from the dining pavilion you walked down the worn trail to the cabins.

your bunk room was deserted, you walked into the bathroom area and opened your drawer. half your clothes had gone missing due to your siblings 'borrowing' them. you did your best to pick out the perfect outfit, you hadn't seen leo in a while so you were looking for something that you could tease leo with.

you hadn't seen leo too much in the past couple weeks, you had a quest coming up so you had been training and leo had been building. you hated going a day without kissing leo's stupid face, but this was necessary if you wanted to survive outside camp.

you knew leo hadn't eaten all day, once he was focused, he was focused. days that you didn't hang out with him, he shut himself in the bunker, constructing things until he passed out on his workbench. you were the only one who reminded him to eat.

the other reason you wanted to see leo, was because you hadn't had a moment alone in weeks, everyone had you focused on the quest, that's what consumed your life at the moment. so you definitely needed some...stress relief, that only leo could give you.

you got out of the cold shower, wrapping a towel around yourself. you tried your best to dry your hair and changed into your clothes, slipped the plate into your bag along with your weapon and whatever else you could fit.

you had pulled on the most revealing shirt you could find with nothing under it. you loosely tied it and grabbed a denim miniskirt. you didn't bother putting on underwear, you knew you wouldn't need it for long anyway. you picked out some jewelry, and paired it with old converse and leg warmers. you shouldered your bag, put up your hair, and tied your shoes.

you opened the creaky door and put on your headphones while you walked into the forrest. it had gotten darker and fireflies were flickering about the trees, a cool wind blew your hair back. the forrest was hot and humid, and smelled like warm rain, it was perfect. you followed the overgrown trail to the bunker in a hurry.

you were approaching the airplane hanger that was bunker 9, you opened your bag, took out the plate and wished for a meal, one of leo's favorites. food appeared on the plate immediately. you reached the tall metal door and punched in the code while struggling to keep the plate steady. you pushed open the heavy door with your back. when you walked in the place was empty, everyone must still be finishing up dinner.