cramps (short fluff)

sorry this was a bit rushed!

i lied in bed writing in agony, but only for a couple seconds until the cramp was over. i was nauseous, hungry, upset, tired, and i felt disgusting. all i wanted was to watch [insert favorite show, eat [insert favorite snack] and stop feeling sick.

piper had stopped by with some ambrosia but that didn't seem to work for long, and i was too tired to get up and get it myself. eventually i was able to roll out of bed, pushing aside the curtains around my bunk, and walk over to the cabin showers.

after showering i got dressed in clean pajamas, washed my face, and walked back out into the main part of the cabin. when i turned the corner i was met with harley and my boyfriend leo, attaching something to my bunk, "what're-" i held my lower stomach as another cramp attacked, "what're you guys doing?" i asked with a faint smile.

leo turned around, "oh y/n" he greeted with a wrench in his hand, "just in time" he smiled. leo pulled back your curtains to reveal a small tv that he had added to the end of your bunk.

a smile spread across my face, "leo-" i walked over to him, "leo you're the best" i said, giving him a hug

"i helped too y'know" harley added

i smiled and rolled my eyes, "c'mere" i said, leaning down to give harley a hug, "great job harley" i smiled.

"can we go swim now?" harley pleaded.

leo leaned down, "i told you harley, y/n's not feeling good today, we can go on wednesday okay?" leo explained.

"once i'm feeling better i promise i'll conjure waves for you to boogie board on again" i swore to harley.

harley smiled, "yessss" he cheered. harley gave me a forceful hug, and ran off to go do harley things. like set something on fire.

"sorry, he really wanted to see you" leo said

"i love that boy" i smiled as harley ran out the door.

leo smiled "c'mere let's get you in bed" he nodded

i climbed into bed and leo got in next to me. "here i brought you this too" he said as i put [favorite show] on the tv

leo pulled a plate from the dining hall out of his bag and handed it to me.
my face lit up immediately, "and this" he continued, pulling a bag of dove chocolates out of his bag. i looked at leo with a grateful smile and hugged him, "why are you so perfect leo valdez" i said

"i just love you y/n" leo said, "so much" he added

"i love you more" i replied

i wished for your favorite food and it appeared on the plate. leo placed a heated hand on my stomach, which acted as a heating pad, and i soon began to feel better.

leo and i spent the rest of the day in bed, cuddling and watching our favorite shows while eating chocolate.

inspired by: lokix0x !!! thank you!!