Snaps (short fluff)

(song goes with story ^^)

i wrote this so long ago, please excuse the cringe, thank you and enjoy.

Your POV
9:45 read your clock, you flopped over on your bed and switched on your tv. It had been a long day at school and you had to defeat your gym teacher who turned out to be a monster. Demigod life was hard.

You opened Netflix and put on (favorite show). You sat there for a while and watched the tv for a bit.

You slowly began to zone out and you were hit with a pang of sadness. You  missed your boyfriend Leo Valdez. This summer he had created demigod safe phones so he could contact you when you left. Gods, you loved that boy.

You smiled to yourself and opened snapchat to text leo.

You: hey hot stuff

You closed your phone and you waited for leo to respond.

~I'm lazy so time skippp~

Someone knocked on your door. "Come in," you called, eyes still glued to the tv. Your (non godly parent) walked in. "Hey honey, I gotta go back into work". You sighed, they were always at work.

"It's fine I get it" you stated. "Thanks for understanding" they kissed your head and walked out.
'Bing' your phone rang. You swiftly snatched it up and opened snapchat.

Leo: how are you baby ;)

Your lips curled into a smile.

You: eh, how's camp?

You closed your phone and decided to take a quick shower. You walked into your bathroom locked the door, and turned on the water.

You crisscrossed your arms across your torso and pulled your shirt over your head. Then stripped off your pants and started to play (favorite band) while you waited for the water to heat up.

your phone binged. you hastily opened leo's text.

Leo: me and Harley blew up the campfire today, we were trying to make the flames blue. anyway whatchu doin

You: sounds like you had a fun day :) I'm just about to get in the shower

Leo: without me? ;)

Your face turned crimson, "oh gods Leo that's such a fuckboy move" you mumbled to yourself. I guess I'll just play innocent you thought.

You: wdym? :)
Leo: why not you send me a pic baby :0

Your face was bright red now, you looked at the text again. You couldn't believe it. Leo freaking Valdez was asking for nudes. This was so out of character for him. The most you guys had done was hug and hold hands.

You realized you had left Leo on opened. You quickly slid into the texts to reply.

Leo: sorry I didn't mean to scare you if you don't wanna it's fine 😌

You: no it's fine

Leo: ;)

You tapped the camera icon and tried to pose in the mirror. You had never done this before so you really had no idea what you were doing.

You decided to just take a simple mirror selfie in your bra. And click, sent. You paced nervously and hoped that you actually did it right.

Ding, Leo replied. He had sent a picture. You hesitantly opened it. It was a picture of Leo with marshmallows stuffed in his mouth, you laughed. The picture read, you sexy thang. You burst out laughing at how cringey Leo could be sometimes.

Thanks for reading! This was really short for me and i honestly can't tell if I hate it. I think this might be super cringey.