just for show (smut!)

my first day back at camp was not exactly going how i imagined.

"so all i'm asking you to do, is pretend to be my girlfriend" leo said, "just for the week!" he reassured me, putting his hands up. we were sitting across from each other on my bed in my deserted cabin.

i stared at him blankly, "ok wait start over" i said

i stared at him blankly, "ok wait start over" i said. leo and i had spent most of the day together after i had got done unpacking, and just now he decides to drop this on me.

leo sighed as he leaned back against the wall with an understanding smile, "so" he began, "my toxic, manipulative, immortal, ex-girlfriend is at camp half blood for the week" he explained, "as you know she's obsessive, a little evil, wayyyy to old for me, and we hate her"

i nodded in response, "mhm, mhm"

"and as you know, i'm completely over her, i'm pretty sure she's completely over me, but calypso likes to torment me in any way she can when she comes to visit" he continued, "i really don't feel like putting up with her bullshit and sooo" leo rolled his eyes, "that's why i need you to be my fake girlfriend until she leaves. and i mean we've been friends for so long that i thought it might even just feel...natural." leo was clearly blushing so i couldn't hold back an endearing smile.

he pointed at me, his eyes wild, "no strings attached" he ended with a nervous laugh

i gave him a crooked smile, "uh okay leo, sure" i giggled

literally my first day back at camp for the summer and i'm already getting roped into the same old leo shenanigans. he definitely hadn't changed too much. although when i got here this morning and i saw leo, i was a little taken aback. he had grown at least 2 inches, and he had clearly bulked up. he definitely knew it too. when he showed up to meet me at the camp border this morning he had chosen to wear a slightly loose white tank top, and some baggy jeans, and offered to carry all my luggage for me. but leo's mischievousness stayed the same, one of the things i love about him. and of course i agreed to his plan, leo's my best friend after all.

i've heard a lot of bad stuff about calypso from leo too, so i don't mind the probability of making her upset. during their relationship she was constantly ridiculing leo, completely ignoring him, she honestly just treated him like garbage in general. i'd seen it myself. she would often tell leo she hates him, and say he's annoying or stupid. she had even been upset at him for not being "as attractive" as the other men sent to the island had been, which really hurt leo's self esteem.

i kinda even suspect that she used leo to leave the island she was imprisoned in. i mean they were literally forced together by magic, but i'd never tell leo that, even if he does already know it.

all that matters in the end is that calypso hurt leo badly, so she deserves to be hurt back.

"so you'll do it?" leo asked excitedly.

i smiled "yeah, i'll do it" i decided cheerfully "i won't let her bother you baby" i said with a bit of sarcasm.

leo was beaming, "gods you're the best y/n" leo exclaimed.