Bonus Chapter - The Wedding

Start from the beginning

"You fucking told!" Reece yelled, catching onto what Vince was and I were talking about. "Oh shut up! You're only so defensive cause your the best man. When you know it's only cause your his brother!" Vince snapped back at him.

"OH! No you did NOT!" Reece gasped "Take it back!" 

"Never." Vince gave him a smug look. Shaking my head in disgrace, I looked over at Liz knowing she'd take care of them. In which she yelled over there back and forth remarks "Ok you two! Out!" Liz pushed Vince and Reece out of the bedroom and slammed the door shut but I could hear them continue to argue from outside the door.

"Well Vince may not be your future brother-in-law but Reece will be..so good luck." Liz chirped, and the door swung open once again. Ally walked into the room, with a confused look on her face "What are those two arguing about-you know what? I don't want to know."

She looked at me and handed me an envelope "And this is for you." My heart fluttered at the envelope in my hands as I knew it was from Ryker. I may have forced him just a little into the idea of writing each other letters to open on the day of our wedding day since Liz is going to keep us separated all day. I hadn't been the superstitious type and afraid it would be bad luck to see him on our wedding day before the first look, but the late night arguments with Liz on this was just not worth the fight. 

Dear Rain,

Now I may have dropped out of high school, so I haven't wrote one of these shits since like Freshman year English class so read at your own risk. The day I met you in your high school, when you practically saved my life was a day I knew would change my life forever. Now for some reason you were not captivated my obvious beauty and charming personality, but I knew you would not just be some girl who was dumb enough to get involved with a drug deal. Those blue eyes followed me wherever I went, no matter how hard I tried to hate you. It was impossible, and I cannot believe that today is the day I get to call you my wife and mine forever. Our journey has had its rough patches, but has been nothing but boring. 

This is still only the beginning of our journey, and no matter where you go I will be right behind you. I promise to love you with all my heart and to always protect you and our children. We haven't been together long, but I have never been so sure about anything in my life and that is that you are my soulmate and most importantly my best friend. You have the purest heart, the most dazzling beauty, bravest girl I know, and are so strong. I cannot wait to live the rest of my life with you, till were old and frail. 

I have the most precious gift getting to wake up next to you every single morning knowing that you're all mine. So to my beautiful bride, I cannot wait to see you meet me at the aisle. Here is to forever and always. I love you princess. 

~ Your Husband, Ryker. 

Tears pricked at my eyes, as I read through the letter.  All the feeling of anxiety and nervousness flushed through my body and I felt a feeling of comfort settle in. The letter was nothing less than I expected with Ryker as you could see his sarcasm through the words but I knew that he meant what he had wrote. 

"You ready to start getting ready?" Ally asked, making me head whip up to hers and I nodded as I wiped the happy tears away from my eyes. 

* * * * * 

"Rain!" Melanie shouted as she rain up towards me and I quickly bent down to pick her up and hugged her tightly. 

"Oh my gosh, look how beautiful you look." I tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. Her eyes were beaming and she was grinning ear to ear "No you look so pretty."