Chapter 13:Perrie's Skate Date

Start from the beginning

"How was your cartwheeling around the block?", I ask with my top half still poking out of the bathroom. "My entire neighborhood thinks I'm a weirdo now, but what's new? Being the only openly homosexual here kinda made them hate me.", she answers. "Leigh there's someone here to see you.", her mom calls out. She pulls on a pair of shorts before telling her mom to send them up. A middle aged looking woman comes in with a very muscular looking boy behind her. "Hi Leigh-Anne, it's good to see you again.", the lady says hugging her. "Ms.Henry, lovely seeing you.", she forces out through clenched teeth.

"I'm sure you remember my son Jackson.", she says gesturing to the boy behind her. "Yeah, how could I forget my buddy? You always try to make me date him.", Leigh answers, muttering the last part. "I was just coming over to see if you wanted to accompany him to the movies today with his friends.", the lady says. "I can't today because I already have a date.", she answers honestly. "Oh who's the lucky young man?", Ms.Henry asks smiling. "It's not a guy. I don't know if you've noticed but I play for the same team if you get what I'm saying.", Leigh says. "Why don't you have Jackson accompany you two, you know like a chaperone.", she responds.

"But I'm older than Jackson by a year. And I don't need him to come with, I have my own ride.", Leigh pushes. I slide on the shorts I slept in and walk out of the bathroom over to Leigh. "You ready for our date babe?", I say pretending. "Yeah totally. Ms.Henry, meet Perrie, Perrie meet my favorite neighborhoods Ms.Henry and her lovely son Jackson.", Leigh says. "So nice to meet you, Leigh tells me all about you.", I say shaking her hand. "You are so hot. Are you sure you wanna go on a date with this nerd and not me?", Jackson asks.

"That's not very respectful, but no thank you. I'm very happy with Leigh-Anne thank you very much.", I say pushing him out the door. I hold it open for Ms.Henry before waving goodbye. "Thanks Pez. That was getting awkward fast.", she says flopping on her bed. "No problem. I'm just glad Jade didn't flash back while they were here or else we'd have explaining to do.", I say. We laugh together for a little bit before Jade flashes in looking feral. "What's the matter? You look like you're ready to commit murder.", I say walking over to her.

"There was this little brat that wanted one of the dolls and instead of getting one off the shelf, she decided to want the one in my hands. So she kicks me in the crotch and knee trying to get me to let go of it. Then her mom comes over and says I'm corrupting her daughter to start sagging her pants because the waistband of my boxers was showing. I've never felt more anger than I had then. I got so fed up that I used my super strength to throw her in the ball pit a few feet away.", she breaths out. My eyes widen in shock before I fully register what she said and laugh. "So did you get the stuff? Because I need to finish getting ready and these flimsy boxers aren't holding anything.", I say. "I didn't know what size to get so I went with medium and large.", she answers tossing me the bags.

I slip back into the bathroom and try on the medium ones first. "I know you said they're supposed to be tight but is this too tight?", I question Axel. "No a medium should be fine. Plus these ones are cute, they have little snowmen on them.", he answers. I wait for my body to adjust to the tighter fit before putting my actual outfit on. I walk out the bathroom drying my hair when I realize something. "Hey guys, where's Jesy?", I ask. "She slept at the base with Claude and Billie so they could start their weekend early, but I just hacked her phone with my watch telling her we needed her here.", Leigh answers smirking.

As if she could hear us, Jesy jumps up into the window and lands on Leigh's floor. "Guys, what's wrong? Where's the danger?", she questions out of breath. "It was fake. I just wanted you here because why not?", Leigh says nonchalantly. "Sorry to interrupt, but I need you alls help with something.", Jade finally chimes in. We stop our conversation and look at her. "So I just had the best idea ever. Using our element powers, we could create a whole sanctuary of solitude out of nature that I could take Ariana to for our picnic.", she says jumping up.