°tiger lily talk°

I'm back:p comment for your author nom pls

°°°

"He told you? I thought he wasn't allowed to reach out to you anymore", Yugyeom quietly spoke up into the heavy silence, noticing the way Jeongguk and Taehyung were staring at each other.

"He's the one controlling the dreams, not my father... Father does not hold any power in the dreams", Taehyung explained quietly while cupping his wrist.

"You have a band symbolizing me and I have one of you... so our souls are bonded as well? I cannot go?", there was a flash of pain in Taehyung's eyes once Jeongguk nodded, feeling happy inside but upon seeing the tears in his Baby's eyes, his brows furrowed in worry.

A little sob left Taehyung's lips. "T-then I can never see my Dad again, right? I-I will forever stay here?", he whispered broken and Jeongguk was quick to try and cheer his future wife up. "No no! You can! I promise I'll make it work so you can see him!", he hurried to say upon seeing Taehyung sniffling and the crying boy looked up hopefully.

"R-really? You would do that?", he asked unsure and the shyness in his voice nearly broke Jeongguk's heart. "I would do anything for you, Taehyung. As much as my brother must've tried to create a bad image about me in your head, I would never do something to hurt you", Jeongguk said sincerely.

"Except for kidnapping him into the underworld, steal him from his father, forbid him to leave and force him into your bed", Yugyeom remarked from behind and Jeongguk threw him an annoyed glare. "You're not helping at all, Yugs", he grumbled but his head snapped around when he heard the cutest little giggle coming from Taehyung.

"Y-you have a point there", he mumbled after getting his senses back under control while Jeongguk close to him was currently dying over the cute sound and regretted not recording it because by all gods, can I listen to this again?

"S-so you would l-let me leave?", Taehyung then turned back to Jeongguk who snapped out of his silent admiration and nodded slowly, as much as he hated it. But he knew that he had to find a solution for Taehyung's missing sun problem or else he would really lose his Baby quicker than he could see. 

"You're only obligated to stay here for six months... we, well I also have to talk with you about something really important", and with that being said, Taehyung's breath anxiously hitched once again, chest clenching and he looked so fearful that the then silent god of death spoke up again. 

"It is nothing you should be frightened about. We will find a solution, god of flowers", Yugyeom said monotonously, black eyes fixed on the merely shaking form of the young beauty who nodded slowly before turning back to Jeongguk.

"Are you going to tell me why my ranks are dying? It must be your doing, do you wish to make fun of me? Telling me all these nice things and then taking my power", Persephone consulted Hades who's eyes immediately widened.

"Why would I harm the one I love! I would never-"

"You already did! By taking me and not listening to my wishes!", Taehyung interrupted him with angry glaring eyes but the anger disappeared when he moaned out in pain, his wrist suddenly hurting from the attempted ranks forming and he helplessly clutched onto them.

"Please don't grow upset, you will only hurt yourself", Jeongguk immediately panicked and Taehyung looked up to him with confused teary eyes. "W-why... what is happening to me?", the little beauty weakly demanded to know before almost falling from the bed if it wasn't for the king of hell to catch him and gently press him down against the sheets.

"I think I'm going to explain this, Jeon is way too emotional to do it right", Yugyeom now interfered back into the conversation and Hades merely nodded which gave the god of death the consent he needed before beginning.

"You're a god of nature, meaning you have to be around sunlight and outside to properly use your powers. When the idiot here took you, he forgot to think about the fact that the underworld is literally underground and no sunlight reaches here", to the last exclaim, Taehyung turned pale and Jeongguk growled a curse into Yugyeom's direction.

"Don't make it worse already, you're an idiot yourself", Hades hissed at the other who didn't even flinch but fixed his black emotionless eyes on Taehyung. "And I fear since you're going to be our guest for six months, and your weakness already showing after two and a half days, you won't get the chance to see your father again because you're going to be dead", Yugyeom concluded and this time, Jeongguk exploded with rage while Taehyung gasped shocked by this reveal.

"YUGYEOM, THIS IS NOT HELPING AT ALL YOU ASSHOLE!!", Jeongguk bellowed in absolute fury at his friend who shrugged his shoulders. Taehyung's distressed cries saved his head from rolling over the floor because Jeongguk instead of doing so focused his attention back on his Baby.

"We'll find a solution, Baby please stop crying, you won't die", Jeongguk tried calming Taehyung down, tried hugging him but as soon as his fingertips brushed over Taehyung's skin, the boy backed away with a sob. "I-It's your fault!", he sobbed out but his defense lessened when he saw the pain visible in Jeongguk's eyes. 

"I didn't want this... I-I just wanted to be happy with you", the god of the underworld miserably stated and Taehyung was too soft hearted to not be affected by this sadness. "I promise you, I'll fix it, your happiness is the most important thing to me and even if you will hate me forever, I won't let you suffer for my mistakes or for a prophecy that bonded us together", Jeongguk said, trying to hide his emotions behind a shadow of darkness.

But a sudden golden slim hand on his pale arm caused him to snap his head around. "Don't beat yourself up for the decision of the Moirai... I was told to be afraid of you from your past actions. I cannot forget that but I can forgive, Jeongguk", Taehyung whispered, the first time actually coming forward to Jeongguk and Hades couldn't be any happier.

"Thank you. I will work hard to repay this", Jeongguk said, bringing Taehyung's hand up to move the boy's knuckles over his cheek. Leaving Taehyung shivering and trembling.

"I have found a solution", Yugyeom of course had the empathy of a cockroach and interrupted their first consensual sweet moment causing them to flinch apart and Jeongguk shot his friend an angry glare. "Sunlight. He needs sunlight in order to normally function, no? Since he's a god of nature", Yugyeom stated and Taehyung nodded carefully.

"Then we gotta bring Helios down here and order him to make you your own personal sun so you can survive in the underworld."

~

Just a reminder, Helios is the god of the sun aka Min Yoongi ☀️

Ela_koo