°teary orchids°

"I heard the king of hell has taken Zeus' son... the little flower god, Taehyung, I believe? What a shame, the parents trying so hard to avoid destiny but they could not, even as most powerful gods. No one can escape fate", one of the small, dark clothed women murmured coldly.

You would believe these women once were the definition of beauty. If it wasn't for their empty holes were their eyes once have been situated.

The second of the three women huffed in a sign of amusement while the third silently watched how the god of the underworld dragged his beautiful prize back into the underworld and towards his palace. The petit god of flowers squirming in his grip and hitting him, aiming for the hand gripping onto his arm. Not succeeding of course and crying out loudly for help.

Yet his pleads hit deaf ears.

The three women, the Moirai, only watched the scene without bothering stepping in to help the crying beauty who was now dragged inside the gigantic building by the hell king who pushed all upcoming demons aside before dragging his crying captive with him, face both excited and emotionless.

"No one can betray us like Zeus did and believe he can get away with it. His father already tried it and now the son. Why can't these gods learn from past mistakes", Klotho said judgingly before turning her attention to the glowing light in their middle.

Reaching out with a wrinkled bony hand, the light transformed back into its original form, an eye. The Moirai's shared eyes.

"Let's continue with our work, shall we? We have lives to take", and dark evil laughter sounded in the dark abandoned cave deep down in hell.

°°°

Cries and terrified sobs grew loud the closer the two figures came towards a luxurious wide room. "L-let go of me, please! P-please bring me back", the smaller one of the two sobbed out but was yet ignored by the elder who simply tugged onto his sleeve to pull him with him.

"Stop begging, Beautiful, it won't help you get out of this. You're mine", Jeongguk only spat coldly, not caring for the sobbed cries of his gorgeous captive, pushing him roughly forward into a room.

"My beautiful Persephone... my Queen... I cannot believe I finally have you here with me... not even your father can take you away from me... no no, don't cry Taehyungie. You'll rule the underworld with me!", Jeongguk exclaimed excited but Taehyung only shook his head, glistening tears in his doe eyes.

"I don't want to rule the underworld! I want to return to my father!", he cried out in pain when Jeongguk yanked him forward, his fragile body colliding with Jeongguk's hard chest. Black eyes glared down at the terrified boy, seeming to grow in height until he was completely hovering over the petrified beauty.

"I don't fucking care that you want to leave! You won't! You're sealed a contract with me and you won't get out!", Jeongguk growled angrily, his voice thundering from power and Taehyung almost bowed from the power. But he was too stubborn to do so, instead lifting his chin and glaring up to the man.

"You don't care? You say you love me but you do not care for my feelings! Set me free, Jeongguk! P-please... I have a life... I don't want to stay in the underworld. I'm a god of nature, I'm meant to be surrounded by nature. N-not by death", the last words left his lips as a trembling symphony of pleads but Jeongguk stayed adamant.

"You'll get used to it. I've always wanted you and only you. My love for you is pure. I'll be a good husband. I'll be good to you", he said, his eyes softening when he took the crying features of his jewel in.

"Don't cry now, jewel. Adjust to everything because fate cannot be overpowered. You might be a god of nature but you're meant to be mine... it was destiny which has brought us together. Don't fight me, Taehyungie. It'll be a shame to bring worry upon that pretty face of yours", Jeongguk murmured huskily before pressing a gentle kiss to Taehyung's forehead.

"I hate you...! I hate you so much, you ignorant, egoistic ass! Why are you doing this to me? My life was good!", Taehyung cried, hitting Jeongguk's chest with his fists, so angrily that the other god stumbled backwards a bit.

"Your life was good? Your father is the ex fling of my brother and his current husband hates your father while he tries to get you on his side", Hades said mockingly, shocking Taehyung with his knowledge about the affairs of his family. "What you thought I wouldn't know? You have the wrong thinking of me, jewel. The underworld is not separated like that from the rest of the world. The dead talk, Taehyungie. And what they say isn't quite pleasant."

The little god of flowers escaped a gasp, brown eyes wide and filled with worry about the revealed secrets of his family. "I'm not telling you this to upset you, jewel", Jeongguk hurried to say but Taehyung shakily turned his head away, little frame trembling from the force of his tears. He was already terrified of his captor but with him knowing about these secrets was even worse.

"L-leave me alone", he whispered, burying his head into his hands. Jeongguk pitifully watched the little raven but nodded curtly. "As you wish. This shall be your private room for now but you cannot escape from sleeping in my bed, sooner or later", Hades swiftly said before disappearing from Taehyung's sight.

Leaving the terrified god of flowers alone in the room.

~

As much as Jeonggukie appears mean atm, he really doesnt mean it tho

Ela_koo