°furious daisies°

"I don't fucking understand why he hates me so much! What have I done to him?", Jeongguk growled angrily and stormed inside of his Victorian styled office, tugging onto his hair in despair and tossing his locks. The god of the underworld looked very distressed, just wishing to make the little flower god happy but Taehyung didn't seem to stop being scared from him. 

There was a huff coming from an armchair in which a dark clothed and also dark haired man sat, playing with his fingers and staring at the distressed emperor of the underworld out of ebony eyes. 

"I'm not that good at being matchmaker but maybe it´s because you kidnapped him and locked him away? Oh and also because you bounded him to you and took him away from his father. But what do I know, just a guess", the man commented amused.

It was none other than Kim Yugyeom, god of death also known as Thanatos, and Jeongguk's best friend. Best friend in the saying as he was the only one being able to enter the underworld besides Hermes who hated Jeongguk with a burning passion.

"You don't say. I know what I did and I know it wasn´t the right thing to do but I'm fucking desperate, okay! The love of my life was going to get married to another guy! Someone he didn't love, an arranged marriage! I just had to do something", Jeongguk immediately hurried to explain himself, falling into his large black leather desk chair. 

"So you kidnapped him into hell. Great plan. You made a bunch of people upset with you, including your brother and his wife", Yugyeom said nonchalantly, he as the literal death of course didn't have much emotion rather than his icy cold and biting sarcasm. 

Jeongguk huffed, ruffling his hair again. "Adopted brother. I'm not blood related with him", Jeongguk huffed lowly. The god of the underworld threw his head back and sighed loudly before turning his head back to his friend. His black eyes were filled with despair. 

"What should I do, Yugyeom?", he asked his friend who only threw him a look close to amusement. 

"You're asking me that? Me, the death? Damn Jeon, you're like really fucking desperate", Yugyeom replied casually while picking on his nails. He was right, he as the god of death, Thanatos, was not meant to have any feelings, it was a miracle he and Jeongguk have gotten some sort of friends.

"Yes, I know. But I love him and I want him to be happy with me", Jeongguk confessed, tugging onto his hair in despair. He has loved Taehyung secretly for such a long time, for centuries and just when he finally was able to have the beautiful raven, he found out that Taehyung was absolutely horrified of him. 

"I'm sorry to burst your little love bubble of happiness but I don't think he'll ever be happy here. He's the god of flowers, it's literally not in his nature to be under the ground for so long. If he doesn't try to kill himself soon, his powers will. Because sooner or later he'll need sunlight or he will die", Yugyeom pointed out to Jeongguk and the king of hell growled by this. 

"You will not take him! I forbid you that!", Jeongguk warned his friend who only looked at him emotionless with entirely black eyes. "It's not like I have a choice. I'm just doing my job and the both of us know that", Yugyeom spoke silently.

Jeongguk groaned in frustration. "Then I'll try to talk to him and convince him from my good intentions. I only want him to love me, nothing more. It's not like I was going to hurt him in any way. I simply want him as mine."

"Then tell him that. Because I think your pretty boy is freaking out right now."

°°°

"Taehyungie, Sweetie, I brought you some food. Please open the door. I only want to talk about making life here more comfortable for you", there was a sudden voice in front of Taehyung's locked door and the petit beauty whipped around, halting in his steps and quickly grabbing a vase next to the large bed to have some sort of protection.

Ranks filled with thorns grew over his wrists to protect the god of flowers while he stepped away from the door. 

"Go away! I hate you! Unless you let me go, I'll never come outside!", he screamed at the intruder who for sure was his kidnapper, Hades. There was a sigh coming from outside before the person, obviously Jeongguk, spoke up again.

"Please, my gem, please. I don't wish to bring harm upon you, really. I'm not the bad guy here", the king of hell gently spoke but only earned a huff in return from his beautiful captive.

"But you kidnapped me! You meanie!", Taehyung screamed back at him in fury, just wanting to return to his father but the golden shimmering cord around his thin wrist mocked him and clearly showed him that this wasn't an option.

"I know Tae and I apologize for what I did....", he heard the broken voice of Jeongguk coming from the other side of the door.

"Please forgive me, my gem... I only wanted to have you close, not make you my captive. Please allow me a chance to explain myself."

~

Should Taehyung give Jeongguk a chance? And what do you think of Jeongguk's friendship with Yugyeom?

Ela_koo