°mischievous violets°

"I don't care if you're against this! For fuck's sake, it's Taehyung we're talking about! You can't be that heartless to let him stay in Jeongguk's hold! You don't know what he'll do to the poor angel!", a furious male yelled at another who seemed frozen in his spot, staring to the ground in shame.

"I have no choice, Jimin. He's my brother and you know the rules. Anyone who eats from hell's food is forced to stay. I didn't make the rule, the underworld did. And I cannot defy the dead, my dear", the king of heaven said gently towards his upset wife but Jimin wasn't having any of it.

"You say you love him yet you allow him to stay with this monster! You know your brother the best, he's going to hurt Tae! And Tae doesn't deserve this, how can you be so heartless?! He's your son! This is our Tae!", Jimin cried out hysterically and he wouldn't calm down.

Namjoon on the other side was still awkwardly standing there, not knowing if his wife would need comfort or not. Jimin and he didn't have the warmest relationship and since he still had feelings for his ex lover Seokjin, Namjoon actually preferred to keep the distance to Jimin. 

Not to be disrespectful but rather keeping his face whenever they were alone. "He's my son, yes. But not yours so why are you so upset about it?", Namjoon asked emotionlessly and it wouldn't have hurt more if he has hit Jimin in the face. Hera gasped outraged by this low hit.

He was aware that Zeus never liked his love for Taehyung or associating his own wife with his favorite son since Taehyung was the only thing chaining Seokjin to him. Jimin hated this bond they had because of Taehyung and he has been yearning ever since to cut their bound so Namjoon would only have eyes for him again.

It was a lucky coincidence that Jimin has come to actually love Taehyung since he now just wanted the best for the cute boy, his plan before was to simply use the this time young boy but spending time with Persephone turned out to be the best thing Jimin experienced. As the Queen of Olympus, Jimin didn't have many close people to him and he felt alone most of the time, surrounding in wealth and power but without anyone to stay close to his heart.

He has actually liked it this way but after coming in touch with Taehyung's love, Jimin yearned to adopt the cute god and make him his own son. Jimin has dreamed about having an own son he could shower in love and Taehyung was the closest he could have. So he of course was protective over the little god of flowers.

Namjoon knew about this, but he didn't care. He was thinking about forming an own family with Taehyung and Seokjin only that he was married to Jimin and that their marriage couldn't be broken. 

"He might not be my son but I care for him as if he was. I at least care for him to be stuck in this monster´s claws. You know your brother yet you decide to stay silent?!", Jimin furiously accused his husband who growled by this.

"Then what shall I do? Storm into hell and demand him back?! They were fated to be together! I cannot fight hell and destiny, as much as you would like that, Jimin but even I am not that powerful!", the King of Olympus yelled out frustrated and Jimin's eyes turned cold.

His plan was on the urge of shattering and he wasn't here for it. Jimin still wanted to win the game, he wanted it all and he wasn't going to lose just because Jeon Jeongguk has decided to interfere and fall in love with his Taehyungie. Jimin was still going to make Taehyung his son and nothing was going to stop him to bound Namjoon back to him. 

"I guess you can't even protect your own son so why don't you go back to his father and explain to him why you're too much of a coward to save your son", Hera seethed out angrily, spatting the words down to Namjoon's feet before rushing out of the room.

The god of thunder stayed frozen for a second before he exhaled loudly, his eyes turning sad and he bent down to release a cry. "I'm so sorry, Tae... so sorry for being unable to protect you but it was always your destiny. We're all slaves to the fates, even us gods", Namjoon whispered to himself, his head buried in his large hands.

His sweet son, the only thing that was left from his first love, the one who hated him now. Namjoon has never stopped loving Seokjin, not even once but it also has been his destiny to be married to Jimin, it was his role given to him by the fates and Namjoon was their slave.

"But Jeongguk would never hurt you. Unlike Jimin, he truly loves you... I just hope you can accept this. And forgive me one day for being weak."

°°°

Jimin was storming into his hidden chamber, pacing around in fury and actually yelling out his anger for feeling so helpless. He as the Queen of Olympus wasn't allowed to leave the mountain, the center of their power because his own powers were literally bounded to it.

But he knew two individuals who could leave Olympus and also two gods who were able to go into hell and leave it again.

~

Who do you think are these two gods? One is pretty obvious when you know greek mythology;)

Ela_koo